Red Belt Enson Tshirt! YamatFokai

Im pretty sure the red ones... look like the black ones, but with a red t shirt.

yeah, i speculate of course.

rare-

I call for your immediate ban!

Nice. I remember Enson laughing (good naturedly) about folks suggesting he try and act. Great to hear he's doing well.

TH

I think he would be awesome as an actor, especially in roles that call for him to play characters like himself!!

I also think he would be awesome as a coach for the IFL. If you pull people who are part of his family you could have a winning team!

ttt

Purebred,

Yeah, I was in the movie and worked on it for a week. Enson and I were in a scene together but not in the same shots.

Awesome, so are you an actor by trade?

Pure,

No, that's the crazy thing, I'm NOT an actor at all! I train and know Rico, the Machados etc. that's how I got cast. I had a bunch of dialogue in the movie and was sort of nervous. The director seemed to like what I did, though. Lot of fun for the most part and it was great to meet a lot of my favorite fighters.

Awesome, Bjj paying off on the mat and in the movies!

Purebred-I got my shirt yesterday,the right size,Thanks alot for the autographed picture.

oh oh oh, a new shirt! Very nice PurebredUSA!

ttt for Purebred USA, great products and service.

"Purebred-I got my shirt the yesterday,the right size,Thanks alot for the autographed picture."

you already got the shirt? Damn, that was FAST for a pre-order sale!

Moose, sorry to hear about your quest for the green name. Now you have more time to train for the next UG grand Prix!!

Jeff, you rock, congradulations on the brown!!

"
you already got the shirt? Damn, that was FAST for a pre-order sale!"

Nah, it was a different shirt. I made a mistake and sent him the wrong size so I resent him the right size and threw in a picture.

ttt