Red Belts Documentary Filming (complete today)

BJJ Hacks filming of the Red Belts documentary caped off this weekend with a couple of great final sessions, including one with 15 black belts, lead by Grand Master Alvero Barreto and his coral belt student. 

HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS AND A WORD ON THE EXPERIENCE

It has truely been an honor and a pleasure to be a part of Red Belts production, hats off for Hywel Teague's mission to uncover and share BJJ history with the World. 

Any idea on projected post-production time? Phone Post

nice! congrats

Vote ups all round, well done Hywel Phone Post 3.0

nice!

hespect cant wait to see the project. congrats. AFT

Been looking forward to this. Thanks.

. Phone Post

Amazing work! We would love to help promote this on OpenMatRadio! We need to you on for all the awesome things you're doing too Mr. Asche! Phone Post 3.0

MurdochIRL - Amazing work! We would love to help promote this on OpenMatRadio! We need to you on for all the awesome things you're doing too Mr. Asche! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you sir, I will happily be on OpenMatRadio. The Red Belts documentary is preservation of Jiu-jitsu history, HT has worked hard to turn a dream into reality... Final cut is not far off. 

How will this be released? Dedicated website? Budovideos? Amazon.com? Phone Post 3.0

TTT

up

Hywel Teague -
DarthChoke - How will this be released? Dedicated website? Budovideos? Amazon.com? Phone Post 3.0
Free to everyone. In 10-15 min chunks on YouTube, maybe the entire thing on Vimeo or similar, plus an HD download via torrent. No charge. Phone Post 3.0
Wow......oooooooooooooookay.

Hard to complain about that. ....not that I would. :-) Phone Post 3.0

I'm so incredibly hyped for this to come out. A year into my own journey and can't wait to learn more about the history of the art we all love. Phone Post

Looking forward to this!!

DennisinRio - 
MurdochIRL - Amazing work! We would love to help promote this on OpenMatRadio! We need to you on for all the awesome things you're doing too Mr. Asche! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you sir, I will happily be on OpenMatRadio. The Red Belts documentary is preservation of Jiu-jitsu history, HT has worked hard to turn a dream into reality... Final cut is not far off. 

If you could email me at paul@openmatradio.com I'd love to set something up soon.

Really look forward to getting you on the show.

Paul

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

This project is so goddamn cool. Phone Post 3.0