Redundant - Silva best ever......

Screw Fedor...given up on that fool.

Right now, Silva best ever.

I mean best FIGHTER ever.

Best overall skillset and best standup.

Silva could beat Kongo or Crocop and that's not even a joke.

also best 5 o'clock shadow

Didn't he just lose to Chuck?

I agree Silva is the PfP best right now.

He scares the shit out of me. I love Hendo, but Silva solidified his place in history with this fight.

I have never seen someone consistently dismantle this caliber of competition with so much ease. That includes Fedor, BJ and Saku in his prime.

He puts himself in sub-danger, and that might catch up to him when he fights a guy like BJ or Jacare, but for the time being no-one comes close.

He scares the shit out of me. I love Hendo, but Silva solidified his place in history with this fight.

I have never seen someone consistently dismantle this caliber of competition with so much ease. That includes Fedor, BJ and Saku in his prime.

He puts himself in sub-danger, and that might catch up to him when he fights a guy like BJ or Jacare, but for the time being no-one comes close.

Then you might want to do a little research.............................. You'll even find silva fought in pride before, though he didn't "consistently dismantle this caliber of competition with so much ease"

^ So? Rarely does such an experienced fighter make SUCH a change.

In my calculation a fighter's improvement from years 6-on have much less development than 0-6... It's quite incredible just how much more effective he is. I give immense respect to that.

'You'll even find silva fought in pride before, though he didn't "consistently dismantle this caliber of competition with so much ease"'

Yeah, because I never saw him beating Horn or Murray or Frykland.

Im not doubting that silva is better now. However there is plenty of fighters that would challange him, there just not in the UFC.

Also to say he'd beat cro cop or kongo is the dummest shit i've heard in a long time. That aside there only one fighter that has owned all :).

silva was dominated in the first round by dan.
dan made a mistake in the second that allowed the better sub guy to take advantage.

its a win but silva wasnt all that. at the end of the first it was looking that dan was going completely control the fight. was a surprising and disappointing result. oh well silva will lose soon :)

^^^^talk about a hater...damn!

wow! can the man get no credit.I was afraid dan was going to have the tools to win this fight by controlling the takedowns and milking the position.Silva looked amazing wining in impressive fashion over another incredible fighter in henderson.He made it look easy.I always thought he was amazing fighter, but this solidifies his spot as a top p4p fighter.Who else is there at 185 that at this time who really poses a threat?Silva has such ring generalship.He constantly gets better with every fight.

Fedor is the #1 heavyweight in the world, has an extremely impressive list of opponents he has not only beat but destroyed.

But right now, Anderson Silva is the #1 fighter in the middleweight division and #1 pound for pound. He is one of a kind and I don't see this dude ever losing. I think he'll go up in weight soon and we'll really see some fun fights (Like Rampage, Liddell, Forrest, etc.).

Going to be fun.

"I was afraid dan was going to have the tools to win this fight by controlling the takedowns and milking the position."

I thought the same thing going into the fight; Dan started the fight out right, but Silva is just a very hard guy to stick to your game plan against. I doubt him no more.

I won't go into P4P, which I think is bullshit, but Silva is definitely the best 185er I ever seen.

I'd love to see Silva vs. Manheof. I think Manheof has the style to beat Silva.

Then you might want to do a little research.............................. You'll even find silva fought in pride before, though he didn't "consistently dismantle this caliber of competition with so much ease"

bgyuk, you're a fuckin dildo. That's all there is to say. You fucking suck ass.

Truth hurt kid ;-D?

lol@ghimblaut, got anger?

id say andersons #1 right now easily

fedors fighting handpicked opponents with special rules (why again would choi INSIST on no standing knees... anybody?)