Reebook announces partnership with Jones & Rousey

I'm sorry but when see this photo I just think "Why looking at mah man BITCH!?"

Why are you looking at her man?

Well deserved. Both could go down as greatest name and female fighters of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't this kind of a conflict of interest? Other ppl can't get sponsors but yet these 2 get paid a bonus during fights but are also sponsored by them? Doesn't seem fair Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - Guys cut the shit nobody is wearing Reebok clothes and we all know it. I ONLY just started to wear their shoes because i like the Ziglites thats about it.

Reebok is going after the fringe/niche sports that Nike and Adidas don't want to waste too many resources on. Reebok has gone heavily into Crossfit as well. Both Crossfit and MMA/UFC appeal to the same demographic.

When I think of Reebok shoes I think of the 40 and over crowd.

tj tapper - Why are you looking at her man?

Because he's stoic, and alpha.

agreed.

Reebook. Phone Post 3.0

reebok is gay

u are all some haters...i would have went w fila though.

tj tapper - 
chawkins - 2 thoughts:

1) "They are the Bugle Boy of athletic wear. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2) All that speculation over who's really going to benefit from the Reebok deal is over now - guaranteed that Ronda and Bones get most of the loot while everyone else sweeps up the crumbs.

Who deserves more sponsorship money than Bones and Ronda? In your opinion?

I didn't say anyone deserves more than Bones & Ronda. Re-read and try to comprehend.

This is pretty shortsighted on Reebok's part. Jones is losing the belt in less than a month.

The Shockmaster - 
Riofighter155 - Did you guys read the stuff Mighty Mouse said about the deal? He raised some great points on the whole Reebok sponsorship. I wonder if fighters will have to wear reebok gear but still be able to have other sponsors on their short, such as x-box, supplements etc (obviously not other clothing lines.

You wonder if Reebok will allow fighters to plaster Nike and Adidas ads all over their shorts?

How long are you going to wonder if they'll allow that?

Obviously they wouldn't allow direct competitors like nike or Adidas. I'm talking about companies such as sports pharma, training mask, etc.

Riofighter155 -
The Shockmaster - 
Riofighter155 - Did you guys read the stuff Mighty Mouse said about the deal? He raised some great points on the whole Reebok sponsorship. I wonder if fighters will have to wear reebok gear but still be able to have other sponsors on their short, such as x-box, supplements etc (obviously not other clothing lines.

You wonder if Reebok will allow fighters to plaster Nike and Adidas ads all over their shorts?

Obviously they wouldn't allow direct competitors like nike or Adidas. I'm talking about companies such as sports pharma, training mask, etc.
I thought it was already known they aren't allowing any other sponsors?

Like I said it doesn't seem fair to the rest of the fighters. If reebok is going to sponsor them all fine but for the very best to kinda be double sponsored doesn't seem fair since the rest can't right? Phone Post 3.0

Has anyone not noticed they called Jones disciplined? Phone Post 3.0

tanner904 - 
Riofighter155 -
The Shockmaster - 

Like I said it doesn't seem fair to the rest of the fighters. If reebok is going to sponsor them all fine but for the very best to kinda be double sponsored doesn't seem fair since the rest can't right? Phone Post 3.0

Lets suppose fair had anything at all to do with it. Isn't it fair that the athletes who bring in the most dollars also be the ones who make the most endorsement money?

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - Should have went with Russell Athletics, imo. Phone Post 3.0

I own shit from both them and Reebok. Reebok wins, just barely

SinCityHustler -
tanner904 - 
Riofighter155 -
The Shockmaster - 

Lets suppose fair had anything at all to do with it. Isn't it fair that the athletes who bring in the most dollars also be the ones who make the most endorsement money?
Not by the same sponsor that is making it so others can't have sponsors. Sure they can have it out of the octagon. How many are going to pull that off? It be kinda like sprint they sponsor "nascar" and then if they also sponsored dale Earnhardt jr. Then nascar told everyone else you can still have sponsors just not on your car. lol would that be fair? Phone Post 3.0

Again, what on earth does fair have to do with any of it?