Refused test no punishment

This happened in the Netherlands, the NDA is like dutch USADA which caries out the WADA code.

Doping Authority pleads Anicka van Emden not guilty!

Judoka Anicka van Emden received no penalty for a missed doping test. The Doping Authority pleads Van Emden after research freely, Tuesday in a statement.

The 28-year-old Rotterdam, which competes in the class to 63 kilograms can judo immediately again. Due to the ongoing doping investigation Van Emden last month provisionally decided not to participate in competitions. They therefore missed the European Championships, which were part of the European Games in Baku.

An inspector wanted on May 6 on behalf of the Doping Authority a sample when he was at her home. However, the judoka refused to give an urine sample, it was put on a legal investigation. It appeared that there was a misunderstanding between Van Emden and the doping inspector. "The Doping Authority has, in consultation with the World Anti-Doping Agency, WADA, established that Van Emden did not commit a doping offense," said in a statement.

,, I'm very happy that I am now back on judo can concentrate, '' Van Emden said. ,, There were some tough weeks, especially mentally. Fortunately everything behind us now and I can continue my road to Rio. ''

Rotterdam is considered one of the best Dutch judoka. Van Emden took in 2011 and 2013, bronze at the World Championships. In 2011, she lost the final of the European Championships and she had to be satisfied with silver. Van Emden went wrong in the 2012 London Olympics, because the Dutch chose judo federation in its category for Elisabeth Willeboordse. Next year in Rio de Janeiro will they be of the party.

So the sport is Judo, Ronda competed int that sport
and the athlete refused to give a sample which i kinda the same as Wand, but he got a lifetime ban.