Regarding taking "risks" in mma

Lately I've seen fighters (such as Cole Miller for example) complain about other fighters not takings risks. How ridiculous is that? IMO, the only reason someone would say something like that is because they themselves have no choice but to take risks in fights. It's much easier to just point the finger and complain about something instead of coping with the fact that skill for skill, they just can't compete against a certain style of fighter.

I want to see fighters fight to the best of their ability, not take unnecessary risks just to make the casual fans of this sport happy.

Enough with the complaining about wrestling/taking risks/point fighting, because everyone can see it's mostly just bitterness. If you want to complain about something, complain about kicks to the head not being allowed. If that was changed, you would see more wrestlers finishing fights, and you would see better offense from guys on their back being able to use upkicks.

Yeah man taking risks make fights boring!

Agreed with OP. The root of the problem is the rules and that should be the target of complaints, but we all know that isn't changing anytime soon.

I can support the heart behind Miller's words, to encourage more exciting fights, but it's coming from the wrong angle.

Buck 65 - Lately I've seen fighters (such as Cole Miller for example) complain about other fighters not takings risks. How ridiculous is that? IMO, the only reason someone would say something like that is because they themselves have no choice but to take risks in fights. It's much easier to just point the finger and complain about something instead of coping with the fact that skill for skill, they just can't compete against a certain style of fighter.

I want to see fighters fight to the best of their ability, not take unnecessary risks just to make the casual fans of this sport happy.

Enough with the complaining about wrestling/taking risks/point fighting, because everyone can see it's mostly just bitterness. If you want to complain about something, complain about kicks to the head not being allowed. If that was changed, you would see more wrestlers finishing fights, and you would see better offense from guys on their back being able to use upkicks.

This thread sucks. Your point of view sucks. Cole Miller is awsome. You suck.

End thread /