Reis @ UFC 202???

Who's down?

Also thank you all for the support UFC gave me my win bonus for making 125. Much appreciated. Phone Post 3.0

Love to see that but I don't think they want you ruining a fresh face for DJ for beat. Phone Post 3.0

Honesty - Love to see that but I don't think they want you ruining a fresh face for DJ for beat. Phone Post 3.0
I'll fight DJ after when he heals up. Trilogy. Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes Phone Post 3.0

In. Congrats on win bonus. 

UFC has come a long way in how they compensate fighters, the last couple years, imo.  Excluding the whole Reebok thing, anyways. 

Good on the UFC for making it right.

And hell yes! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - Who's down?

Also thank you all for the support UFC gave me my win bonus for making 125. Much appreciated. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yes!!! Phone Post 3.0

If MM is still hurt, why not? Phone Post 3.0

That matchup makes sense to me. McCall is healthy and ready to go and Reis seemed to come out of his fight unscathed.

I just wonder if the winner will want to wait until Spring to fight Johnson, since Johnson has to fight the winner of the reality show in December?

-GG

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

Signed. Phone Post 3.0

I like it

Signed Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Signed!!!

Let's get it Phone Post 3.0

I want to see it. Would be a fantastic addition to 202

Give creepy his red panty night Phone Post 3.0

I hope so Creepy! You did your job and showed up regardless. Damn right you should be compensated.

I hope this match is made, or smolka, and you get to fight DJ. Phone Post 3.0

Book it! That would definitely get me to buy another PPV! Phone Post 3.0

DO IT Phone Post 3.0

If they won't do that, have them put you on this season of TUF at least you would end up with a title shot.  You'd murk all the guys on that show this season.