Remember that time Sean O'Malley got kicked so many times in the leg he could barely stand during the fight

And instead of finishing him his opponent shot for a takedown and lost the fight by decision?

Just imagine. The whole O’Malley hype train could have been (rightfully) derailed entirely. But nope.

3 Likes

Who cares? It was so long ago. Now we got the Suga Show. Homie will defend against Chito but lose to the uncrowned king of 135

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

2 Likes

GettyImages-926955586

3 Likes

He doesn’t do well against leg kickers.

One kick from Poatan and Sean would be in a wheelchair.

I’d also love to see Barboza eat up those legs in brutal fashion

2 Likes

He’s Still very young and has tons of time to improve

2 Likes

Not only does Andre suck at math, but his fight iq is low

Mareb is the Bantamweight Champ. He just hasn’t got a title shot yet.

1 Like

He loves a decision does lil Merab

16 decisions in fact

Pre facial hair O’Malley was a dead ringer for Chase Hooper

i like Sean more as time goes by, but I’d still be absolutely fucking delighted to watch him get stopped with low kicks in a prolonged beating haha

Yep, it’s a foregone conclusion when he fights, it’s going to a decision.

2 Likes

I love it. Minute by minute he slowly takes the will away from his opponents while he’s super fresh.

2 Likes

And a dead ringer for a faggit

Much like Angela hill with her 21 UFC decisions
An Tecia Torres with 19 UFC decisions

What’s up with the Irish DNA being cucks weirdos? Ian, Sean, Conor fuckin fat black bitches on coke in a Miami bathroom…

1 Like

Idk, but sadly when it comes to Europeans they’re one of the best fighting nations behind England

What an ignorant geographical statement. There are way more nations than Ireland to represent Europe as better fighter countries.

Right which is why I said ONE of the best. Not the best.

1 Like

Scotland is the best, unlike the English, we didn’t let the Romans take over our land

1 Like

Its not like Italians are good fighters lol

mel gibson braveheart GIF