remember this mma boosheet: "FOR THE SPORT!"?

remember that fucking tag line boosheet where people would use this tag line to justify anything they did "for" mma when really it was only their self interest at heart?

anytime you'd put an opposing view in front of them, you were labeled, "against the sport"?

well, i can say that now that "mma has gone mainstream", NOTHING really has changed. the same demographic of fighters are still under represented and exploited. the same douchebag bottom feeders are still conning their way into a few bucks and getting undeserved recognition. with regulation and an empirical ufc and "unified" FAGGOTRY, fighting is being misrepresented.

more douchebag fucktards walking around repping "the sport" whether they do it or not.

i tell you folks, i prefer to play guitar and learn another language anymore. oh yeah, and the traditional ma thing too.

LOL @ ALL OF US WHO HELPED PUSH THIS THROUGH.

FUCK ME

more than politics kc, it's fucking all about entertainment of the ticket buyers.

underground, like this site used to be known for, is where it belongs again.

there really can only be a few ways i see it returned to this state--and it involves a bunch of deaths of probably decent folk.

i propose that it gets banned and has to go underground again.

need a few deaths to make this happen. but even that might be too late as it's a money machine.

why do i say this? the hard core fans would still watch deaths or not. the general public would turn away i hope.

then back to ole skoo nhb.

i never once did it for the sport. only things i did were for the bottom line and for my own sense of what i thought was "smart marketing."

if the sport benefitted as a result of my actions, then so be it.

HEAD BUTTS ARE A MUST!

BRING BACK THE HAIR PULLING FROM GUARD!

This thread is good for the sport Phone Post

Bring back head butts, knees to grounded opponents, elbows to the back of the head if a guy bellies down and Axe Murderer stomps.

tjmitch - Bring back head butts, knees to grounded opponents, elbows to the back of the head if a guy bellies down and Axe Murderer stomps.

Kinda like using the phrase "its for the kids?" I love when people use that phrase on me cause then I get to say "Fuck the Kids"

Exactly.