Remember when people use to call Khabib humble? LMAO. Khabib is a POS scumbag. Heres why gOatLIVERIA>>>khabib. Breakdowns too

Khabib is making fun of Oliveria for having 8 losses

But Oliveria was an 18 year old kid in the UFC fighting the biggest names of LW and FW

Khabib in his early UFC career was fighting home depot workers and grocery store baggers!

Oliveria’s early UFC career WAS HIS AMATURE career

Floyd had many losses in the amatures. Thats when you are losing and learning and gaining experience. Hence amature losses dont go on your pro record or ever get counted against you

So its very unfortunate that MMA doesnt have a proper amature system

It forces many MMA fighters to have to learn on the spot as pros where all their “amature losses” get counted against them as pros.

Todays Oliveria is the fighter he was meant to be

If Oliveria’s early amature UFC career wouldve actaully taken place in the amatures, where he shouldve been, thats him losing in the amatures and learning as an amature, instead of having to learn on the spot as a pro. All you would see is todays mature experienced PRO Oliveria and he probably has an undefeated PRO record

So i hope people get the point

Not everyone was as PRIVLEDGED as Khabib was to beat up a bunch of tomato cans in the UFC and get gifted a yellow brick road to a title fight against a real estate agent and than land the luckiest fight in MMA history against a drunken drugged out partyclub Conor who had no buisness even thinking about fighting let alone fighting that night

Khabib only started fighting A++++ opponents at the end of his career and than bounced. He aint no GOAT. Not even close

Oliveria has beaten:
Kevin Lee
Ferguson
Chandler
Poirier
Gaethje

That shits all over Khabib’s win streak

Poirier & Gaethje are 2 of the greatest talents in MMA history and Oliveria had way more legendary fights against each

And for anyone who wants to argue Khabib was more dominant against Poirier & Gaethje. Thats a little dishonest. Poirier was beating the breaks off Khabib in the stand up too. And Gaethje won the 1st round against Khabib

Oliveria has truly grown into his own NOW, WE LIVE IN THE PRESENT, and Oliveria is an absolute fighting savage and an absolute pleasure to watch

Oliveria is the true LW Goat

Khabib and Islam are a pair of irrelevant bums who need to get the fuck out of MMA with their cherry picking, boring fights, and disgraceful behavior !

Oliveria beats both those bums in the same night

Fuck Khabib and his professional ball washer Phaglam Bumachev!

21 Likes

I agree with the general sentiment, khabib is the opposite of humble.
I dont agree that Gaethje did well in rd 1 against khabib, he was a pushover that night. He cucked HARD iirc.

6 Likes

2 of the judges gave Gaethje the 1st round over Khabib, so that is whats official. Theres no debate to be had. Gaethje won the 1st round over Khabib.

It reminds me of Anderson’s fights vs Weidman. Anderson is getting the shit beat out of him on the feet, but because “his body language” was “more confident,” “he was winning.”

Body language doesnt win rounds. Even though “Gaethje looked tired” he was still beating the shit out of Khabib on the feet. Body language doesnt score points. Punches do

ezgif-3-40c93a4b547d
^Gaethje was pulling Khabib into hooks over his hands all night. ROCKED Khabib bad here!

Khabib bends, rolls, and moves his head offline really well (i.e Khabib was a lot slippery and harder to hit clean than people thought), BUT Khabib NEVER held his hands in the correct position i.e his pure boxing fundamentals/guard/high guard was PURE THRASH.

ezgif-4-d878fbea8e4b
^Khabib steps in with his jab tall so Gaethje was back stepping and pulling Khabib into monster counter rights over his jab (positioning from inside slip) all night. Khabib has a hell of a chin. Because otherwise Gaethje wouldve knocked him out on several occasions

ezgif-2-3a2b257c87ff
^Gaethje was circling past Khabib’s lead shoulder and constantly turning Khabib out of position (i.e walking Khabib into shots and pulling Khabib into shots). Regardless if Gaethje was moving too much and some times taking himself out of position to really land that big shot and back Khabib off, regardless if Gaethje “looked tired,” only punches gets scored and Gaethje was out striking the shit out of Khabib. The fact is, if If the fight remained a pure striking contest Gaethje wouldve walked all over Khabib and eventually broken Khabib down.

Gaethje is 1 of the most talented strikers MMA history has ever seen and If you actually know what you are watching, Oliveria was far more impressive vs Gaethje!

Yes, Gaethje floored Oliveria twice (Gaethje is a stud) BUT unlike Khabib, Oliveria actually knew how pressure Gaethje effectively - small steps into position, punching into tie ups. Oliveria’s inside game with collar ties/thai plums/wrist control and freehand punching, and working the body intight, is nasty

CHAEL SONNEN DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FIGHTING!

Oliveria was a back foot fighter in his early amature UFC career and was TERRIBLE AT IT

Ever since Oliveria made the switch to becoming a pressure fighter, walking fighters down behind a high guard, Oliveria has become a fucking juggernaut with his relentless pace, solid positioning (small steps) good feints, and constant combination punching into tie ups and slick inside punching game(punching off breaks)/muay thai inside

We are watching something special right now in Oliveria but 99% of people dont know shit about fighting

Oliveria is capturing that old school chute boxe mentality of pure agression BUT with actual boxing technique, good tactics and responsibility, and its insanely fun to watch

Oliveria punches holes through Khabib & Islam and breaks them down to the body on the inside. Oliveria has no fear of being put on his back and therefore no fear of getting in and working!

2 Likes

Your cult hero Khabib was an over rated bum fraud. Come read my breakdown and learn @JackMerridew

2 Likes

ezgif-3-40c93a4b547d
Let me go over this sequence to really highlight just how terrible Khabib was!

Khabib didnt even know how to step with his jab or probe!

Look how he steps in with his jab/probe without his feet, back leg trailing, feet crossing lol

He would never have his feet with him, so Gaethje could pull Khabib off balance into shots with ease (Gaethje had right idea just poor implementation with too much running and taking himself out of position to capitilize every time)

Because Khabib would cross his feet with his steps/step and jab, that meant a delay to reposition his feet (front leg step then back leg step - extra steps) and that meant Gaethje could get his feet down and walk Khabib into that hook(or right hands) - the hook over the rearhand and pivot out/turn him with ease

And who knows what Khabib was doing with his rear hand lmao. The bum!

Either he tried to reach for a collar tie, or was thinking about shooting his 2 inside (but again - didnt have his feet with him, plus his rear hand wasnt even in 2 position) and bam, the hook goes right over

What a bum Khabib was @JackMerridew . Oliveria is a far better fighter than Khabib ever was

Khabib got hit less because most of his fights were spent on the ground. Oliveria’s fights stay purely on the feet. And Khabib never got dropped because he has an iron chin

Oliveria has far better technique, and all things considered gets hit about the same despite putting himself at much more risk with how relentless he is. But Oliveria is fantastic at inching into position and punching into ties up to stifle/shut down counters/return fire

99% of people just dont know fighting

Oliveria is fantastic at using his missed punches to control the head. Oliveria shuts down counters/return fire with head control off his missed punches

Also, whats Chael Sonnen’s screen name? Someone tag him in here. I want Sonnen to personally know that he doesnt know shit about fighting!

taxi cab drivers in russia

home depot would put up more of a fight

also you still are a fucking cunt

5 Likes

True! I could go pick up 5 workers from Home Depot right now and theres a good chance 4 of them would out box Islam right now!

Also maybe next time learn how to read

“EARLY UFC CAREER”

I was talking about Khabib’s early UFC career. NOT his fights in Russia. I bet you feel silly now!

1 Like

I actually agree with jackass

2 Likes

Fantastic. So the GSP Johnny Hendricks thread shouldn’t exist then since the judges say so there is no debate.

I admire the lengths you go to discredit khabib,and rightfully so imo. I just disagree that Gaethje did much at all, and I refuse to rewatch that fight.

1 Like

The difference between Charles and Khabib is Charles HAS BEEN knocked out, choked out several times Khabib lost only 2 rounds his entire career never dropped hurt or cut…I love Charles he’s a badass but Khabib is on his own level say what you want about him but it is what it is

1 Like

Take you’re meds, how many alts do you have? Faggot.

7 Likes

Charles fought killers most of his career and Khabib fought like 3 or 4. He didn’t hand pick guys every single time.

That is WHAT it IS

3 Likes

thiaguy off his medication again

1 Like

I concur 100% with the OP. Well done!!!

1 Like

Faggot? Really?

1 Like

Have what ever opinion you want, your opinion is wrong. Unfortunately only what the judges say matters, thats how it is

For one, you can read the breakdown I provided. But if youre not willing to watch the fight than maybe dont speak on what youre ignorant about. I dont speak on things im ignorant about.

Oliveria in his early amature career against not just pros far more experienced, but elites, was getting knocked out and chocked out

Khabib in his early career was beating up bell boys and uber drivers

Its comparing apples to oranges. The majority of Khabib’s opponents were like 1-5 and 5-3 lol

Thats what it is. Oliveria has more wins than Khabib has total fights lol. Oliveria is on another level to Khabib. Khabib retired just as he started finally beating other goat fighters… and than Oliveria ran through those same goats in far more legendary exciting fights. Quality of wins>>>>>undefeated

Answer me this, who wins if Khabib and Oliveria fight right now

4 Likes