Remembering Tanya Vlahac

RIP to a true warrior

Pete,

We think of you and Tanya often with great big smiles. Meeting you and Tanya was the highlight for me in our family trip to Canada almost 2 years ago. I have so much respect for the two of you. I always will.

Cynthia and I are in tears, its almost too hard to believe. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you, your family, or Tanya's family.

your Texas brother,

Alvis

alvis@solismartialarts.com

God bless

Rest in peace Tanya.  You were an inspiration to all who knew you.

Wade

Ronin MMA

RIP

Rest in Peace

rip & prayers for her family.

I was supposed to fight Tanya at HNS Revolution. Lucky for me she was injured before the fight and I spared myself that pain :) She was quite intimidating!

She sat next to my mom during the tournament and helped explain the moves and convince my mom I wasn't going to get brutalized.

I talked to her before and after the fight and can't tell you how impressed I am with her personality and resolve.

Her unshakeable postive personality, her determintation and drive and her physical well being, would and still does put any of the "younger" girls to shame.

She was a strong force in women's MMA and will continue to be an inspiration to us all. I love yo and miss you Tanya. Thank you for sharing your love for life and fighting with me and my family.

Rest In Peace
- Molly

i got an email with tanya's name in the heading and just thought it was an announcement for her next fight

shocking and sad to see an athelete go this fast. reminds me alot of Andy Hug

Rest In Peace

RIP, may you now fly with the angels.

TTT. Why is it that in this day in age in modern medicine we still can not cure this. It saddens me a great deal to hear of anyone thats been or has a loved one dealing with cancer. I know cancer runs in the family gene's but seems like it's more prevalant then it ever has been before. RIP Tanya.

RIP

RIP

for TF

Tanya was an extremely nice person and tough competitor. I got to see
her compete at the Hook n Shoot "Revolution" show and was impressed
with her spirit.

I will remember her getting beat, being bloody,
having the fight stopped and standing up yelling because she wanted it to
continue, a true warrior.

My thoughts go out to her family and all
those who knew and respected her through our sport. Rest in peace
Tanya.