Renato Laranja attacks Chris Weidman

"Eee looks like when you did the promo just now, like eets for a hetarded-charity" -Loranja

Its not often the Portuguese language takes me off guard but that was amazing.

The only man Ronda could not beat under any circumstances. No matter what she thinks.

That dude sober is like me drunk ...personality wise, specifically. Phone Post 3.0

LiveToFightInc -
Porkchop - 
donovese - What is Weidman drinking at 0:45? Wine? Phone Post 3.0

He works out in an Italian gym. It's either that or olive oil. They don't do water there.

Actually we were at Renzo Gracie's for this. And he was drinking Jim Miller's home brew. We all were, except Bobby. Think that's how the trouble started. That stuff is strong!! But so delicious! 

Cool video , thanks for posting. Phone Post 3.0

Henach is the man Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad Renato took it easy on Chris so that he could still make the Anderson fight.

Renato is a beast. thought Weidman was going to have his way with him after tossing him like a doll, then Laranja taps him out with ease!

Either CW is a real good actor, or he was genuinely surprised that he got his back taken...

He looked a little shocked lol

That was hilarious Phone Post 3.0

John M - 

When Chris threw him and then Renato took Weidman's back and tapped him (I think, couldn't quite tell if he tapped though or just got up from back control) I died laughing lol.

Renato got belly to belly like Liza Minnelli 

So Chris drinks Balsamic vinegar to the head

Matt Phillips -

Renato is the man. 

His seminars are great, if you have a gym or academy book him. It's completely worth it.

He really does seminars? Phone Post 3.0

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

I'm glad Renato took it easy on Chris so that he could still make the Anderson fight.

Yeah, a friend of mine talked to Renato and Renato said, he only went 40% because he had this in mind. He wanted to ensure Silva gets his shot at redemption. Such generosity. Phone Post 3.0

Wow who is this guy ? He subbed Weidman with ease aye carlaho Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for sharing, Bobby. This was crazy.

Haha.. the way Weidman's face lights up when he grabs the body lock! Gif needed!

tricky camera work there! haha Edit THEEEN Henach takes his back!

love that dude. Chris looked a little serious though. Phone Post 3.0

Blitzkegel - Haha.. the way Weidman's face lights up when he grabs the body lock! Gif needed!

Weidslam2

In MMA Henato would struggle just like all other Jiu-Jitsu world champions. With that said, I'm not surprised that he was easily able to defeat Weidman in a grappling match. Phone Post 3.0

That's my guy! Joe Hogan! Phone Post 3.0