Renato Laranja attacks Chris Weidman

In Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

His accent was a little off this time. It was it just me?

Either way...hespect 27x champ Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_mrthesnake - His accent was a little off this time. It was it just me?

His English is improving IMO Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_mrthesnake - His accent was a little off this time. It was it just me?

Grandmaster Renato has been in the US for a while now, his accent must be becoming more Americanized. Phone Post 3.0

i used to be a big fan of the motherfuckin renato saga. now it's just old and stale.

"Chris made his bed, now he dies in it"

DontLeaveItToTheJudges - That disrespectful fucker. I'd love to see him stand up with Chris. Goodnight Irene for that piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

LOL Grandmaster Rento was a world champion in Caperioa before he was even 27x world champ in BJJ. He beats Chris anywhere.

Caught_clean -
DontLeaveItToTheJudges - That disrespectful fucker. I'd love to see him stand up with Chris. Goodnight Irene for that piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

LOL Grandmaster Rento was a world champion in Caperioa before he was even 27x world champ in BJJ. He beats Chris anywhere.
This exactly.

Grandmaster Renato brutally KOed BJJ black belt Scotch Epstein a few years back using a beautiful Capoeira kick. Phone Post 3.0

Funaki Masakatsu #1 -
Caught_clean -

This exactly.

Grandmaster Renato brutally KOed BJJ black belt Scotch Epstein a few years back using a beautiful Capoeira kick. Phone Post 3.0
Yep. Word has it that he trained at Silva's gym for a while and was knocking EVERYBODY out. Phone Post 3.0

Laranja is a dick can't stand that guy Phone Post 3.0

Every time Chuck Norris goes to sleep he checks if Renato is under his bed Phone Post 3.0

Haha! Phone Post 3.0

Why doesn't he fight in the ufc? This challenging guys at random thing, is it a braziliian thing or does he have some mental problems? Phone Post 3.0

I lol'd at Vinny Fagalhaes.

Laranja messed up the video and now Chris hates his guys Phone Post 3.0

Guts lol iPhone Phone Post 3.0

Renatch got belly to bellyied like Liza Minnelli

You do realize that wasn't a suplex....Renato jumped over Weidman's shoulder, pulled side control and then took the back. Renato is a Jiu Jitsu Genius!!!!!!

Can some one explain what the Hagler is????