"Renzo Gracie preparing for second UFC appearance"

http://mmajunkie.com/news/29179/at-45-years-old-renzo-gracie-preparing-for-second-ufc-appearance.mma

"I'm getting ready to fight again," Gracie told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) in his native Portuguese. "I have a six-fight contract with no predetermined time frame. I still have five fights to go, so I plan to jump back into it."

Thoughts? Is there anyone they could match him up with for a competitive fight? Will he actually get booked or is this just Renzo's fantasy?

Bj if he loses to Rory.

BJ or Maia

Dana won't have this tho... Phone Post

He looked so so so bad last time, not sure I want to watch him get beat up again.

People suggesting BJ...holy shit.  BJ would murder Renzo.

only three people make sense...., marquart, saku, or master lloyd!

jjj2121 -  He looked so so so bad last time, not sure I want to watch him get beat up again.

People suggesting BJ...holy shit.  BJ would murder Renzo.

Most likely but if it went to the ground off the bat it could be epic!!!

Maybe past his prime, but hell, I'd gladly watch him fight! Phone Post

Ill always watch him fight but damn... the UFC might just get him killed.

simonpe -  BJ or Maia

Dana honors contracts. (See: Mark Hunt)

Wallid. You UNASTAN? Phone Post

simonpe - BJ or Maia

Zero chance he fights Maia. Phone Post

dirtstyle - Wallid. You UNASTAN? Phone Post
Epic! Phone Post

Love Renzo and his attitude. The guy is a fighter above all else and lives for it... But at this time, I'm not sure who he should be fighting... The IFL had a good idea with their coach fights, where he fought Frank and Miletich... Someone of a similar era would work for me Phone Post

Sean Sherk (yes, he still exists). I think he's fighting at LW, but bring him back up to WW. Neither guy is in a meaningful spot on the rankings, yet still well known and respected, and it could be a fun fight. Guaranteed to hit the ground. Phone Post

SMS89 - Sean Sherk (yes, he still exists). I think he's fighting at LW, but bring him back up to WW. Neither guy is in a meaningful spot on the rankings, yet still well known and respected, and it could be a fun fight. Guaranteed to hit the ground. Phone Post
I highly doubt a fight with Sherk hits the ground at all. Phone Post

I bet he will move to 155. He cuts no weight ATM. Phone Post

KingD87 - 
SMS89 - Sean Sherk (yes, he still exists). I think he's fighting at LW, but bring him back up to WW. Neither guy is in a meaningful spot on the rankings, yet still well known and respected, and it could be a fun fight. Guaranteed to hit the ground. Phone Post
I highly doubt a fight with Sherk hits the ground at all. Phone Post

Yup, Sherk would keep it standing and win easily.

Love Renzo! Hope he can pull off a win in the Octagon! Phone Post

Renzo vs Royce. Phone Post

maybe match him up with ricardo funch after his loss to dan miller....