Renzo Gracie

I want to take the time to thank Renzo Gracie for his contribution to the charity event that is being held on February 12, 2005. Renzo and I talked tonight on the phone, and he is sending a box full of shirts, hats, and apparel to be raffled off at the event. I wanted to take this time to thank him, and let people know of good things that the Gracies do. Most people think the family is stuck up or assholes. Renzo is definitely not, and is in full support of this event, and even wants to be a part of an event like this if I have one in 2006.

Anyone wanting to donate items for the event would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Robert Mrotek

The dude was very cool on the phone, and showed interest in being a part of an event like this in 2006. He said he would for my second event I have like this at the end of 2005, but he has a BIG plan for then that he is preparing for around that time.

Robert

ttt

gordon- you got mail bro

ttt for Renzo

Gordon- sent you an email again bro

ttt

anyone able to help with donating items for the event?

Renzo is awesome!!!!! Major props to him. I have never heard anything bad about Renzo.

ttt

All of the GRACIES that I've met have always been extremely friendly. Fun and intense at the same time when it comes to Jiu-Jitsu.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Renzo is the man.