Report: Starnes officially cut

Dana doesn't hold back, good example to the other fighters

Not a huge Quarry fan, but he is all class.

1) I would think, based on his actions, that Kalib either did not want to sign another contract with the UFC or he considered his being cut a foregone conclusion.

2) What kind of bush league reporting is it to write a story about the repercussions of Starnes' bizarre behavior and not get a quote either from the man himself, his management, or his camp?

off night?!?! he didn't even try to fight, not even when Quarry did the running man or the cross arm punch. That's why so many people is mad he just ran... all the way to colect his pay check. I hope it bounces.

"and not get a quote either from the man himself, his management, or his camp?"

the story i saw said Kalib couldn't be reached for a comment

Didn't realize he had two really good victories. Y did he throw away his career?

What a gutless twat.

We paid for a fight that we didn't get. Period.

Starnes is a fucking no heart having pussy. It's all over the news. All of the internet. Everyone know he's a spineless little turd.

He'll try to paint some picture that he's self righteous. He took one for the team. Nah, he just wanted no part of Nate and ran like the bitch he is.

I hope he has some sort of degree where he can get a 9-5 job.

[quote]GMan99
2) What kind of bush league reporting is it to write a story about the repercussions of Starnes' bizarre behavior and not get a quote either from the man himself, his management, or his camp?[/quote]

Iole doesn't have a Batphone to Starnes house like he does to Dana's office

this story was the feature story on yahoo.com.  I found this pretty interesting.

kalib is going to be a huge loss to the ufc roster.

Starnes doesn't need the UFC. The olympics are coming to Victoria and could will be a much needed addition to the Canadian track and field team.

I love both sides are spinning it to their side.

Kalib's the sorriest fighter i've seen in recent years. even sorrier than that white guy Kimbo fought in the backyard who threw that blind fury of punches... ha ha

"One bad fight and all of a sudden he has never been a legit fighter."

he's 1-3 in the UFC, and I thought that he lost to Leban, making him 0-4. He's had 3 bad fights in the UFC, quitting in all 3 of them

Quarry and Starnes was on the main card i think because usually a Nate Quarry fight is entertaining. The Quarry/Sell fight was an entertaining slugfest.
However, Nate cant produce the same results with a fighter who dick-tucks for 15 minutes.

Starnes needs to find another career.
He won his first fight on the show, then didnt want to train hard anymore because he was already into the next round. THen he displayed no heart by just up and quitting after taking a body shot from Kendall Grove.
This type of behavior and lack of heart is no surprise if you look at the span of Starnes UFC career.
He looks for a way to quit in every fight ive seen him in.

even a skinny fuck like bcsdthrasher could have beat starnes that night.

But not ugly strippers would give him a ride to canada.

that sucks. I was hoping to see kalib fight pedro rizzo in a no limit bout.

that sucks. I was hoping to see kalib fight pedro rizzo in a no limit bout.

shoot, double post.

"

Note to fighters, when you have an off night and just can't get into the fight just stand there and get Ktfo for the fans enjoyment. WTF?"

DAMN FUCKING SKIPPY, DUDE.

YOU GOT IT.