Republican Sen. Markwayne Mullin — who has unbeaten Mixed Martial Arts Record — Challenges Teamsters Union Boss to Cage Match

He said love all your neighbors. Plus he gave everyone free will, health care for all, he wasn’t about violence. He just spread love and wanted people to follow him. The ones people looked down on, he brought them in his group or saved them.

Its a sin. Its in the bible. Im sure Jesus loves this

“If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

1 Like

I know what it is. But Jesus doesn’t want people running around harming gay people because of their life choices. People should be loving and understanding. So many people I’ve heard turn away from Christianity because of how crazy some religious fanatics can be, or hypocrites. Which is very true because I’ve seen it first hand.

Now I am human and there’s a few things I don’t support. Pedophiles can all die immediately for one.

I never said shit about harming anyone. Jesus would be/is appalled by the antics of whats going on in this world. 100%

1 Like

You’re quoting the Old Testament. When Jesus came we did away with that. Unless you’re a Jew

1 Like

Lol no. He saved Paul/Saul’s life by giving him a second chance. He was one of the biggest Jew killers around at the time

Aren’t you also supposed to be put to death if you work on Sunday according to the Old Testament?

2 Likes

Probably so lol. There’s some crazy stuff in the Old Testament

You get around

1 Like

Yeah, im like the Beach Boys on here

2 Likes

I’m glad you brought that up. Because it is also in the New Testament. So, even though they had a revision, it did not change.
“God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.”

1 Like

You may think you can condemn such people, but you are just as bad, and you have no excuse! When you say they are wicked and should be punished, you are condemning yourself, for you who judge others do these very same things.

From the scripture you mentioned up until that quote in Romans 2:1 talks about all the sins humans do

When/where did I ever say I was judging anyone? Do not put words in my mouth

1 Like

Wasn’t meant for you directly. Just pointing out the flaws in the way some Christians think.

Jesus in a nice way basically said for everyone to stfu, mind your own business because no one is perfect.

First fact you’ve spoken all day

Have you considered NOT being a delusional liar?

Jesus was born of a virgin woman. Meaning he had no y chromosome. Jesus WAS trans. The bible also refers to the “disciple jesus loved”, implying a romantic love. You re wrong on all accounts.

Jesus was a church, war, and money hating hippie. He certainly wasnt modern republican material.

Now do democrats in San Francisco, Portland, Baltimore, or any other shithole they’ve created.

I bet they look cool.