Republican Sen. Markwayne Mullin — who has unbeaten Mixed Martial Arts Record — Challenges Teamsters Union Boss to Cage Match

I like how Rs are going with the " i dont like your views so I wanna kick ur ass" way of solving problems

4 Likes

They aren’t intelligent enough to do anything with their brains. So they resort to I’m gunna shoot yah.

4 Likes

So wait a minute, you two clowns consider yourself democrats???

5 Likes

A republican named Markwayne who wants to resolve complex political issues by pugilism.

This might be the most Amurrikkan thing ive seen this morning.

1 Like

“Markwayne “?

2 Likes

Mullin is no joke.

1 Like

Well one of them is a Russian commie so makes sense lol… but if you support the same party he does should really make you reevaluate your views.

That’s fucking great. Teamster bosses always want people to think they’re tough guys. They’re a bunch of fat lazy fucks most the time. They love to intimidate he’s just pushing back.

6 Likes

I don’t think this celebrity/influencer fight trend is beneficial for them progressive snowflakes. They might finally get a reality check.

Regardless of politics, this is a worrisome trend. How about you freeloading politicians continue to do what you do best - talk and lie.

1 Like

Love this trend.

MOAR!!

1 Like

As opposed to you oh so intelligent leftists, who continue to utilize your amazing genius to destroy every facet of American society with your asinine ideas. All this while being too fucking simple minded to realize that you are screwing us all in the end. Yep you all are really fucking intelligent…about as bright as a bag of fucking rocks.

Never on this planet has such a weak, senseless, and pathetic group of idiots such as you modern leftists managed to survive as a society for any real length of time. You all anti-American leftist fruitcakes will not be the exception to that rule. Zero % of you could survive for any length of time on your own, you are far too weak and reliant on others to have even a slim chance of doing so. When and if your leftist dreams come true you will all slowly rot away, completely helpless to do anything at all about it. I do not believe that such a thing as a leftist farmer or rancher even exists, you coudn’t feed yourselves without these folks doing all the work…That is reality.

Jesus was a leftist. Don’t forget that

1 Like

This is what republicans in W. Virgina look like lol

2 Likes

So he wants to fight somebody who isn’t trained to fight because he knows he would probably beat them. Coward.

1 Like

Strike Union GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

1 Like

Lol you don’t get to claim Jesus. Jesus was anti establishment. In today’s world, that would make you right wing and antisemitic.

1 Like

Absolutely not. He could not have supported same sex marriage, trans, abortion, i doubt drug use, I doubt he would push the vax also lol.

1 Like