Respect to Damien Riccio

you might not like his style of posting but he made a bold move in challenging a Gracie.

he isnt going to win the Mr. Congeneality award but this is the fight game fer chrissakes

my hats off to you Mr. Riccio

It takes 8 Gracies to take out little peppe riccio, Riccio would take the whole damn family

Riccio by brutal TKO

danger- enough with the pepe... if you didnt know his name was Adrian and the young man is now deceased

i saw the fight and it was weak

he died two months ago in a French hospital. he falled his head first on a rock and was in coma and died because the doctor did a mistake i have heard.

R.I.P. Rest In Peace

ttt Ricco.

Anyone who honestly believes this "fuck the french" shit that you watch on your TV like a 5 year old needs to move from the town they live in (which is located on the George Bush's balls) and go out into the world.

Sorry to hear about Adrian.

RIP.

"you might not like his style of posting but he made a bold move in challenging a Gracie."

yeah - that was quite bold of him ... challenging a Gracie, who correct me if i'm wrong, has had no pro NHB experience or less than yourself, is significantly smaller you, inactive competitor and was not given any time to prepare ... and all this done fashionably late (about a decade or so) after the inception and the Gracie Challenge.

but then again, Riccio's true prowess was displayed a couple of months later when he got beat down by another nobody in a true NHB match. somebody must've given him time to prepare for that match and made sure that the weight difference was minimal.

tough luck there!

Still cracks me up on how certain people brag about the Gracie dojo storming like their dad just beat up Tyson but how "unclassy" it was for Riccio to do the same on Robin.

montes- hes a gracie... 'nuff said

wait ... i'm not a Gracie?!?!?

Rhristian, don't let the word get out, all your students will feel betrayed! :)

"Anyone who honestly believes this "fuck the french" shit that you watch on your TV like a 5 year old needs to move from the town they live in (which is located on the George Bush's balls) and go out into the world."

Where, Jamestown?

let me clarify for those who lack basic reading skills

"yeah - that was quite bold of him ... challenging a Gracie, who correct me if i'm wrong, has had no pro NHB experience or less than yourself, is significantly smaller you, inactive competitor and was not given any time to prepare ... and all this done fashionably late (about a decade or so) after the inception and the Gracie Challenge"

i meant he (robin) is a gracie, hes not just some cat teaching katas at the Y... its the gracies that came up with the gracie challenge and made their name from it.

live by the sword, die by the sword

"Robin hung posters all round town"

The posters were for the seminar, NOT any Gracie challenge you lying bastards.

"BTW I recently saw the Gracie in action in tapes and no one there had time to prepare."

You´re an idiot. All the guys who fought ValeTudo had time to prepare. Duarte didn´t of course cos that was a streetfight...

"live by the sword, die by the sword"

I agree completely. Riccio should stop bitching cos he started the whole challenge shit. He was the one who asked the Gracies to come and visit him and therefor only had himself to blame for getting beat down at work...

"Robin hung posters all round town"
The posters were for the seminar, NOT any Gracie challenge you lying bastards.

i was wondering about that ... first i've ever heard of advertising the gracie challenge on posters in a foreign country.'

thanks for the clarification Smokin'Guns

The challenge was on the posters and similar posters as well.

Again, people don't get it. Robin had a choice, when Royce and the rest of his crew rolled up thug style, Riccio didn't have a choice there.

"he died two months ago in a French hospital. he falled his head first on a rock and was in coma and died because the doctor did a mistake i have heard."

Out of interest, did that happen when he dove into a lake or something?

And what mistake did the doctor make?

ronin- riccio did win the challenge though

Kai, Riccio said he'd fight anytime anywhere. He got his wish, it's two years later so stop crying about it.