Rest In Peace Sean “the cannon” Gannon

Certainly can be my confusion. I had seen a post where he posted and it was MMA Sean saying he was alive when the other one recently died

1 Like

I messaged Kirik and Chris to find out.

2 Likes

I shouldnt have called you an idiot, that was uncalled for.

3 Likes

Rip to the OG of the UG. Prayers to his loved ones and family.

1 Like

Cool. But there was a thread I saw first thing this morning. It was of a Sean Gannon had died and the real MMA responded he was alive and thanked folks for their concern. Then more posts saying he died and that caused confusion.

RIP

I spoke to him a few times on FB. I just saw the messages on his page, very sad. RIP

1 Like

loTTTa Love from The UG

1 Like

Tough one for the forum this… RIP Sean, you’ll be missed

RIP Gladiator Gannon

1 Like

My post is about Sean Gannon, the Sean Gannon who was a Boston Police Officer, UFC vet, and for most on this forum, known for beating Kimbo Slice in a bare knuckle match. Sean had a heart attack on Monday the 6th and it resulted in massive brain damage. His family got to say their goodbyes and then had to let him go on Friday, the 10th of September 2021.
Sean has an 18 year old son, Joseph. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

10 Likes

R.I.P.

Guy was a true hero.

Wow, shit that’s sad to hear…… will miss seeing his name on here, may he join other fallen brothers up there…… RIP

Not that it is important I guess (detail) but I was curious about the cause and in recent photos he looked a bit puffy heavy . Again I know it can happen to anyone genetics etc, many factors but I was curious and had wondered about some recent pictures.

The absolute, undisputed #1 legend of the UG.

Heart for days. Greatest underground fight ever recorded. Man of the people.

Rest in Peace, Sean Gannon

1 Like

RIP Legend! :sleepy:

1 Like

RIP

1 Like

RIP Gladiator
What he did and the heart showed won’t ever be forgotten. Following the UG throughout that Kimbo saga were some of the best times to be online.
So sad to hear it. He was always such a level headed poster here and voice of reason that even not knowing him personally you could see his character.

1 Like

RIP Gannon.

Truly a downer. UG legend. And a fun guy. Had some fun with him at local fights. Great person.