Results For Wild Bills Tonight???

ill be there, thanks

Jeremy Stevens listens better than any fighter I have ever worked with. EVery single thing I said, he did. Stomp the toe- done. KNee the thigh- done. Get him down- done. Mount him....beat him....done. Fights over. He lost a fight to me actually a while back and I have managed him since-he has won 2 fights in the last 6 weeks including the colosseum combat heavyweight belt 2 months ago. We cut him from 230 for the fight last night and I intend on keeping him at 205. Great job!

ttt

ttt

that stephen ledbetter is a stud!glad to see he won!

thorpe did do a good job. ledbetter wanted his first fighr stopped and I was close....but the guy was still hanging in there.

"benmma- you fought a good fight u just got caught im sure you will come back better than before next time "

Thanks James and congrats to Kerry.

ttt

ben your tooth ok?

Great night of fights, I had a ton of fun.

Great coverage by huge mainstream channel 5 news, just watched it, and will post the vid later as it uploads.

Always amazed at the local talent, the quality of the show itself, and how guys like Forest and Rory come out and support their guys, and how down to earth they are.

How was the Dave Mewborn vs Steve Sawyer fight?

yeah three of them are pushed back. I will be seeing someone early this week I hope as soon as I hear back about the insurance policy.

I think this should take you to the FOX 5 link about the fights.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=2124177&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=6.1.1

Ben, let me look into the insurance and I'll call you asap.

Please email me your cell #: dave@UndisputedProductions.com

David Oblas,
I attended the fights last night and overall had a good time. That being said, I did have some problems with my tickets. I purchased five $75 tickets and one $100 ticket; however, when I arrived they shorted me one of the $75 tickets, while they still charged my credit card. They tried to compensate me by giving me a general admission ticket and a wrist band for free Hooters wings. That really sucked after having to wait in line at the will call for 45 minutes. I love the shows, but that really put a damper on the evening, especially since I had friends come in from out of town for the event. I've been talking the seats up all week only to have to deal with this nonsense when we got there. Besides that, the fights rocked and we all had a good time.

ttt

GardnerD - how did you purchase your tickets?
Ticketmaster? The Fight Hotline? Paypal on my website? Etc.

Do you have any kind of receipt or anything?

Let me know and let me know how I can help and I'll do what I can.

Sorry.

David Oblas
dave@UndisputedProductions.com

I got them from the Fight Line, Its not that big of a deal, if i could get a refund for the one ticket, or if you can toss me an extra one next time, we can call it even. I do have a question. I wanted to see if i could either pre-pay for if you could put my credit card number on file. I want 4 certain seats every show. Give me a call a (706)207-8850

thanks
Gardner

dave by flying knees and hammer fists in about 20 seconds.

How can I DL this video or psot it on youtube.
Thanks
Adam