RETO MAXIMO VI Oct. 24 in TJ, MEX!

Will do Jason.

When you have a chance send me an email to
kronos1@telnor.net please.

I need some promo material.
Take care.
Tony

Try my best to offer supporting fans the best cards I can possibly put together. I appreciate all participating teams and fighters support.

See you in Tangaloo and wish all have a great night of MMA action!

Stay tuned for developing news, directions and general info.

Best to all.

Edgar Medina 165-70 (0 - 0) Lozano Vale Todo, MEX. VS
Kevin Davis 165-70 (0 - 0)Pounders Fight Center, AZ.

Confirmed match!

ttt for Pounders & Chuck. I'll see you there.

Bad news regarding Mac Danzig's participation in the card. He called me this morning as I was waiting for him to get back to me with a response for the square off with Jason. Unfortunately he hurt his back a couple days ago while training preparing for the fight. He hadn´t called earlier since he wanted to check with a doctor and see if it was something that he could get over in a matter of days. It turns out he injured two discs in his mid back. I was really looking forward to have them in the card header. Mac was going to do it but now he won´t be able to fight for a time till he heals completely. He will probably attend the event to corner Josh Gaskins.

From here I wish Mac a prompt and full recovery.

Regarding Jason Chambers I'd really like to hold a match for him. I´ve called out to all my contacts to see if anyone has a fighter in his class ready to go in two weeks.

Jason is 170-175lbs. (15 – 3 – 1) training under Eddie Bravo at 10th. Planet Jiu-Jitsu.
I expect to have some opponents put forth from my supporting teams and contacts by Monday at the latest. Anyone out there ready to go and willing to be matched Vs. Jason is welcome to contact me. Booking arrangements are dealt privately. Looking for serious, true sports man athletes. I’ll work for the best possible matchup for Jason.

Need full name, age, weight, MMA record, general MA experience, team, location, and contact info.

Tony Perez
Phn. (619) 341-4643
Email: kronos1@telnor.net

Added to the card.

Musa Tolivar 150 (0 - 1) McKee’s The Body Shop, CA. VS
Jay Valencia 155 (0 - 2) Valencia Freestyle, CA.

Ed Grubbs 155 (0 - 0) 10th. Planet Jiu-Jitsu, CA. VS
Scotty Merrit 155 (0 - 0) Pounders Fight Cntr, AZ.

I have the event schedueled to open doors at 6:00 pm and start the card at 7:30 PM sharp. I will press starting on time specially with this number of fights in the card.

See you at Tangaloo!!!

TTT

Man Mac that stinks-hope you have a fast recovery. Next time.

ttt

Jason Chambers is confirmed in the card!
Coming off his most recent and impressive victory, over non other than Adrian Serrano, Chambers will defend his brilliant rising status and Eddie Bravo´s 10th. Planet Jiu-Jitsu team flannel versus Emmett Olvera from Todd Medina’s Fight School.

Olvera, a very tough and talented young fighter trained by one of Carlson Gracie’s top MMA students and professional champions in Todd Medina, is confident in his outstanding preparation and stepped up to the challenge of facing Chambers.

In my search for a fighter that would take on Jason Chambers in one of Reto Maximo VI’s main events I asked all my supporting and participating teams if they had anyone ready to go for this match.

Training very hard for this coming date but originally matched versus Chris Dawson from Rick Lucero’s FightworX, Emmett Olvera and his mentor Todd Medina evaluated this opportunity to face one of the most experienced fighters available in my card and accepted this matchup.

Dawson’s team gracefully gave me their consent to make this change and I’m now working on closing a match between Chris and Tim Carey.

Tony

Tangaloo Club has its own public parking providing security for your vehicle.
My suggestion is to leave your auto on the US side of the border in San Ysidro and walk across to Mexico. You won’t have to worry about traffic tickets or directions. Just as you enter there are various transportation services available.
Best option is to take Taxi Libre (Free Cab, as in Open Route) service. Cabs are painted White & Orange. Fare to Corona Plaza Hotel or Tangaloo Club is no more than $5.00 dollars for 1 to 4 persons boarding the cab.

Tickets available fight night at the door & also at:
Participating Cafes D’Volada, Kronos Video Stores, and Tangaloo Club in Tijuana. May also be available at participant teams’ locations in the USA.

Weigh ins are this Saturday at Corona Plaza Hotel starting at 4:00 pm through 8:00 pm.
Asking fighters to be here if possible in the first hour for media coverage.

Sooo easy to take a cab.. soooo easy. Walk across and there will be 17.5 people ready to take you. The you don't have to wait in line at the border which SUCKS!

Props to Emmett for stepping up!

Just closed the 14 match card moments ago.

Tim Carey 173 lbs (4 - 1)Pounders Fight Center, AZ Vs.
Gabe Rivas 170 lbs (10 - 6) Arizona Jiu-Jitsu, AZ.

Tony Perez

TTT for Tony Perez. Working his ass off for the fans.
Big props to Gabe for stepping up on short notice.

This fight will be action packed. Both guys train hard and are ready to do battle.

see ya' Sunday

go to sleep tony!!!

I'd like to take a moment here to express my thanks to each and every one helping me build this event. The support has been incredible. You all know who you are. I value your time and effort. Participating teams, others not ending with a booked fighter but helping out non the less, fighters, close friends, media, fans, sponsors …. incredible.

Makes me proud and honored to have you be a part of my production.

RETO MAXIMO is for the fans and you.

Yeah… for me too.
Have fun this Sunday!!!

Tony Perez