Return of 'Mr. Pride' at UFC 110

UFC 110 is going to be the return of Mr. Pride

Flamengo_tiny by Eduardo Cruz

Props: InTheGuard.com.br

Quoteworthy:

“I believe the years of war inside the ring made Wanderlei know all the pathway of the adrenaline. Today, we drive this ancient and efficient style for what he does better, that is being himself inside the ring, and more important, do what made him the icon of the martial arts. I believe this is going to be the return of the Mr Pride. The work has been done for this reason and nothing will change its direction. Too many technique sessions, much information, a lot of attacks and defenses not only in Muay Thai, but regarding everything that can happen when mixed up. I’m very happy with this camping because we’re stressing specific workouts without forgetting his cardio. But I repeat, the priority is the technique with 100% of cardio put in the sparrings sessions, where I can active Wanderlei.”

MMA coach Rafael Cordeiro hints that his fighter, Wanderlei Silva, will come out aggressive to fight Michael Bisping at UFC 110 in Sydney, Australia, on Feb 21. Cordeiro trained the “Axe Murderer” in the golden years when Wand became famous for his fearing style in the whole world. Will Bisping pay the price for the return of the Mr Pride and taste another brutal knockout?

WAR WANDERLEI!!!!

Having Cordeiro as his core traineragain is such a relief.

Don't forget props to Evan Shoman's artwork being used by mmamaina

Just saying....

God I hope it is true.

To see Wand lose to someone like Bisping would just plain suck.

DJStudd

Bisping looks drained and weak at 185 himself, and England is about 3,000 miles further away from Australia than Las Vegas

what was your point?

RickStorm -  WAR WANDERLEI!!!!

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nose is all wrong...

Akira Shoji is "Mr. Pride." Silva is someone else

Disappointed by this noob post and not seeing the return of Akira Shoji.

nrallen - Disappointed by this noob post and not seeing the return of Akira Shoji.

This.

Shoji is Mr. Pride!

caposa - DJStudd

Bisping looks drained and weak at 185 himself, and England is about 3,000 miles further away from Australia than Las Vegas

what was your point?

Bisping has shown excellent cardio at MW, whereas Wandy looked very week just cutting to 195. This first foray to 185 is going to be interesting.

Sudo21 - 
nrallen - Disappointed by this noob post and not seeing the return of Akira Shoji.

This.

Shoji is Mr. Pride!

Heartbroken Lee - Mr. Pride, meet Mr. UK MMA.

This one ain't going to no decision. Bisping by TKO 2:31 of round 2.

i thought Lee Murray was 'Mr. UK MMA'. oh well...

WAR WANDY!

Mr. UK meet Mr. canvas face first =p

ViciousCesar - 

i thought Lee Murray was 'Mr. UK MMA'. oh well...

WAR WANDY!

No, Lee Murray is Mr. Morocco MMA.  And yes, WAR AXE MURDERER!

Bisping doesn't have the chin to stand up against Wandy and he doesn't have the power to hurt him.

Get ready for another Rape Choke KO!!!!!!!!!!

Haulport - Bisping doesn't have the chin to stand up against Wandy and he doesn't have the power to hurt him.

Get ready for another Rape Choke KO!!!!!!!!!!

i can't see bisping knocking him out. He might stick and move for a 3rd decision but Silva has been in there with bigger dogs before.