Reyes Speaks

https://www.instagram.com/p/COb2G3MpTxN/?igshid=1bhct9n4yrrc2

Reading that medical suspension list sounds rough. 2 broken orbital bones and nose?

Hope he heals up fast and well.

4 Likes

All class.

7 Likes

Classy and true. He can be damn proud. What a fight. And yeah, 3 losses in a row, but 2 for the belt and one damn killer.

2 Likes

This statement alone makes me a fan. That was a good fight, heal quick Dom.

1 Like

Great statement!! Made me a fan

1 Like

3 losses should be instant cut and come back if he can get some wins in regional shows.

Great fighter but the last 2 fights he faced buzzsaws. Both Jan and Jiri not only dish out sledgehammers but can also take them.

Iā€™d like to see Reyes in there with someone a bit on a lesser level so he can get some confidence and momentum going again.

1 Like

Why would you even say something like that? The guy fought the best of the best and gave the hardest fight against Jones, and most thought he got screwed with the decision. Did you lose a bet or something? He deserves all the praise, went out on his shield. Never running away from a fight like Israel or Jones.

2 Likes

#5 ranked UFC LHW who arguably beat the LHW GOAT in one of his three losses and he should be cut?

:rofl:

4 Likes

Classy statement from Reyes. He was landing some good heavy shots in that fight & came close to winning. Went out on his shield for sure.

2 Likes

Barbara Dunkelman Shut The Fuck Up GIF by Rooster Teeth

lewd blow me GIF

2 Likes