RFA set to debut Adidas USA vs Brazil fight kits

Fighters get to add their own sponsor logos by sending them to RFA previously, but they wont get direct extra money for wearing the kit.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/20/9185459/rfa-set-to-debut-u-s-a-vs-brazil-fight-kits

Its hilarious that their kits and clothing brand are already better.

Adidas owns the Reebok brand BTW.

Melvin Junko - Adidas owns the Reebok brand BTW.

Yes. Its pretty amazing they are willing to stamp their brand in tiny RFA but not UFC.

Maybe they were testing the waters or wanted to use it to grow Reebok or something.

Whatever the case they have avoided the PR disaster.

luctaro -
Melvin Junko - Adidas owns the Reebok brand BTW.

Yes. Its pretty amazing they are willing to stamp their brand in tiny RFA but not UFC.

Maybe they were testing the waters or wanted to use it to grow Reebok or something.

Whatever the case they have avoided the PR disaster.
They moved nhl from reebok to Adidas if I recall. My guess is they want Reebok to be extreme sports brand or gym/combat related as they have cross fit and UFC. Adidas is bigger brand and has major sports. Adidas is with RFA instead of reebok as my guess would be that UFCs contract prohibits reebok from being in other Mma brands but RFA and UFC got a great relationship so guessing UFC helped them get Adidas Phone Post 3.0

They are better than the reebok ufc kits but could still be way better. Good on RFA though! Phone Post 3.0

I would (will) actually buy this. This is how you do uniforms (not that they're a good idea for MMA).

I for one am SHOCKED!  Shocked I tell you--that the promoter "manager" who said the Uniform would be "great for the sport" and was the first promoter to be authorized to use the Octagon. . . got his own "Uniform" from the same parent company. . .

SHOCKED I tell you. . .

I wonder if any other company would like to give mma uniforms a try. Even if they are mma brands like Venum.

Oh--funny you should ask--Ali recently gave an interview with Josh Gross on Gross Pointe Blank--he too would welcome the uniform.

My question--are these people acting as promoters--or as agents of talent.

To my eyes--tis no mystery.

http://www.bjpenn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/att-rfa-fight-kits.png
Blue please, they're still pretty bad.

They look ok for a country vs country card. But lets wait and see how they look like with all the other sponsors attached to them.

Why are we calling it a "kit"? It's a fucking shirt and shorts. Phone Post 3.0

Same reason they call themselves leagues. . 

"Uniform" looks like an employee. . . in an individual sport. . . soooooo, "kits!"

"Kits" are fun!