Rhonda is sponsored by a steroid distributor???

cheesesteak - 
SpiderRicco - Does anybody remember Hot Stuff from the early 90's? Taken off the shelf because of a trace amount of anabolic steroids in their protein powder? Apparently it worked too well.

yup. I used it back when I was 16...Best stuff around back then

I used it too when I was in my teens. I had to ration it and didn't take as much as I probably should have because I remember it being expensive and the parents sure as hell weren't going to buy it for me so it took up my whole allowance.

Bottom line = it didn't do shit for me which means I must have been a real pussy if even steroids couldn't give me muscle mass! Old man strength through the years has provided me with more gains.

Prohormones are converted in the body to active hormones. If one is verboten so should the other.

Thingading - 
cheesesteak - 
SpiderRicco - Does anybody remember Hot Stuff from the early 90's? Taken off the shelf because of a trace amount of anabolic steroids in their protein powder? Apparently it worked too well.

yup. I used it back when I was 16...Best stuff around back then

I used it too when I was in my teens. I had to ration it and didn't take as much as I probably should have because I remember it being expensive and the parents sure as hell weren't going to buy it for me so it took up my whole allowance.

Bottom line = it didn't do shit for me which means I must have been a real pussy if even steroids couldn't give me muscle mass! Old man strength through the years has provided me with more gains.

it was definitely better than the weight gainers out there at that time, but compared to the loophole designer steroids and prohormones out now, it was actually pretty mild.