Rich Franklin Return?

I knew Rich well, but we haven’t spoken in about 5 years. I have no idea how One is going, but if it fails, it won’t be because of him.

Yep, he’s still the vice president of one. They are planning on bringing One to the states here soon, and what better ambassador of the sport could you have than Rich Franklin.

1 Like

That was my golden era. Every event seemed like a big deal and i knew every fighter. Im watching a fight night as i type this and i know 6 of the fighters on the card

9 Likes

Lol seeing this post just reminded me one’s on. Looked at the lineup…. I’ll probably just do something else.

That, and Rich isnt a complete piece of trash like the actor fag is.

3 Likes

If he fought in an exhibition against another retired guy from his era, that would be cool. Rich was clearly past his prime when he retired but his skill didn’t fall off a cliff like most others during his time, he still looked good in his last few fights.

1 Like

Really?

That rules

Always thought this every time he fought, just figured one of his sparring partners targeted that eye :joy:

2 Likes

Rich “leaving training camp last day for the airport”

Rich’s Coach “Wait Rich your forgetting something…Pops him in the eye”

Rich “Thanks Coach I thought I was Missing something”

4 Likes

I’ve talked about it on this forum before, but I started training with Rick in 2000 when I was 20 years old.

Place called Excalibur Fitness in West Chester, Ohio.

I have some great stories of just starting out with him.

He is one of the finest gentlemen I’ve ever met.

5 Likes

Franklinneverwhines.

He’s a good dude.

I believe he is the one I was telling some stories to last time I talked about Rich.

5 Likes

Appreciate it guys. Rich is the man. Definitely my all time favorite fighter. That being said I have no desire to see him fight. Still looks like he’s in great shape.

4 Likes

Rich was such a great fighter and Rep for the UFC as champion. Sure, he got destroyed by a once in a lifetime talent, but that shouldn’t diminish his accomplishments. He’s not mentioned enough, IMO.

3 Likes

Yeah he looks great for 47, his chin held up pretty well and he didn’t take extraordinary punishment.

1 Like

Yeah, that dude’s an amazing guy.

He’s also my OnlyFans manager. In honor of @franklinneverwhines, my OnlyFans is now 10% off. Sub and get the set Mayo Surprise for free!

2 Likes

oprah discount GIF by BAWSS

1 Like

Just found out he has a podcast called Quite Franklin. Been watching it the last couple of days and enjoying it. Some good interviews.

Broke Franklin return