Rickson by armbar?/-Meaning??

I am very disappointed in a number of you and all I have to say is:

Rickson by Armbar

Doing "this" = New Rickson by armbar in out of context hilarity.

But then again AA's "how tastes my big peepee" is prodigal. TTT for Tim to respond...

Old Feller - There is a prophecy.  It states that one day, some troll will ask this question.  You sir are the chosen one.

LMFAO!!! holy shit!!!!

this thread had endless potential.. u fucks have fallen the fuck off.

UG rule fuckers...100 posts

Mad Xyientist -  Armbar by Rickson

Sounds like a new cologne. Where do I buy it?

Hickson by Submission Rold, imo.

Roids DisGracie

wow noobs

What about TUF? The underground forum or the ultimate fighter?

tfp?

watch your mouth call me lame

FERA BRABA - ^ Some of those are actually more OG but I felt they deserved to be in the mix on this side of the fence.

What is OG?

Hi KKM!

I ain't ever gonna question you again padna

What is this? TTT thing?

Bobsdf - 
FERA BRABA - ^ Some of those are actually more OG but I felt they deserved to be in the mix on this side of the fence.

What is OG?

Original Gangsta

Polonista - how taste my pee peepee?

Rickson would armbar your peepee. For The Win.

He isn't talking about his peepee, he is talking about his pee peepee.

There was never a 100 post rule about "Rickson by armbar" because there didn't need to be.  WTF kind of question is that?  Do you not know who Rickson is?  If you don't... kill yourself with a chainsaw. If you do... I don't understand why you're asking.

KKM = "KingKnightMare" The original troll of this forum, he got banned and kept coming back under different screen names so whenever a new guy would register everyone would assume it was him for awhile hence HI KKM!

DP = Donkey Punch... Google it

DP/PP = Donkey Punch and Post pics (which actually has been done once which of course resulted in a ban)

TTT = To The Top ....Just something to post to make the thread go back to the top of the forum.

FRAT = Fuck Reading All That

Anything else?