Rickson vs Sakuraba Metamoris

The MMA fight people wanted to see that never happened but everybody wanted to see.

I'd love to see even a grappling match of this.

fun match up for Metamoris superfight

Yeah right... Phone Post 3.0

Like Rickson that needs like 4 back surgeries and is around 50yrs old Rickson? Phone Post 3.0

Rickson's closer to 60, will be 57 in November but I still like to see it. Helio fought a challenge match at 55.

I'd say they should do it but Renzo vs Sak was not exactly exciting.
Can't see this being better. Phone Post 3.0

even though Rickson is older in chronological age, I feel Sakuraba would physically be the older individual in fighting age. Sakuraba has endured nearly every injury you could think of the past decade during his career and has had the living daylights beaten out of him numerous times by bigger power power punchers. That has got to take years off his life

Even if Rickson was interested, why would he go for Metamoris?
He couold make ten times the money in Japan. And against Saku 20 times the money

Can they do a year of stem cell injections, TRT with growth hormone and a serious strength and conditioning for Rickson?  That would be amazing.

Rubber Ducky - Even if Rickson was interested, why would he go for Metamoris?
He couold make ten times the money in Japan. And against Saku 20 times the money

this

lol @ Metamoris

RIckson V Schaub!

Rubber Ducky - Even if Rickson was interested, why would he go for Metamoris?

Exactly right. Rickson makes more money even now just showing up and giving an interview in Japan or an instructional seminar than the entire roster of people would make at Metamoris.

Leave Rickson alone already.