Riddle and Rollins go full Jones and Cormier

Powerful stuff

Grown men watch this stuff?

3 Likes

Yea and I’m sure you play video games, and if you don’t I’m sure you watch garbage tv shows, and if you don’t you’re either a fan of Harry Potter, Star Wars, LOTR or Star Trek.

13 Likes

Got me on the occasional garbage tv show. I’m just joking around I can see the entertainment value.

3 Likes

Nice promo by riddle but they should of cut away sooner but I don’t know much about that shit. That wasn’t cmpunk he was shit talking.

1 Like

Anyone blessed to have been a pro wrestling fan during the golden age?

I remember being 8 years old when I got into wrestling from 96-01.

First PPV I ordered was Diesel’s last match vs HBK, where Diesel took the prosthetic leg off HBKs mentor

4 Likes

I do too lol. I love it.

Man I mentioned Ricky the dragon steamboat in another thread. I was a kid then tho, you should of said 1988 to 1998. Idk that’s when I quit watching I guess maybe.

3 Likes

Don’t listen to that idiot.

I dropped him like Shawn Michaels dropped Marty Jannetty.

Best move I ever made for my mma.tv career.

10 Likes

Don’t listen to Hocky. He got the Randy Orton treatment when he was with Evolution.

4 Likes

That’ll be your last retort.

Otherwise, I’ll have you signing three autographs next to Virgil at the Stockton County Fair.

3 Likes

I heard you were head security for Greg the Valentine this past weekend when he was signing autographs in Tulare Co.

3 Likes

Hammer mother fucker, Greg The HAMMER!!! Show some some goddamn respect! I should put you in a figure four leg lock after turning my shin bone brace backwards!

8 Likes

Lol spell check took it off. That’s how important he is

1 Like

Matt Riddle besting Jon Jones every single time

7 Likes

Did it on weed only

1 Like

I’m not sure what this clip is or who they are, but
I think you really hit a nerve

1 Like

Lol it’s Matt Riddle bruh

Matt Riddle jaw breaking on TUF is still one of the GOAT TUF moments