RIGGS OR TERREL??

Some obvious heat between the two and both are great fighters, so who do u guys think takes this in a UFC match...no name calling or other nonsense...just who u think will win and how.

I like Riggs by ref stoppage, via ground and pound...I expect Terrel to take a good shot hit the canvas and Riggs to land big blows while Terrel's still recovering.

Thoughts....

My guess is that you formulated this opinion from watching Riggs' last UFC fight and from reading posts on this site. If that is the case than I am justified is saying that you are exceedingly uninformed and you and your money shall soon be parted.

Who cares? It's all about Pred vs . Gannon

Mitch is correct. 

Soul Assassin by SUB (likely) or strikes.

Riggs.....yes i am terrible...RIGGS

I think this is a good matchup.

Riggs just destroyed a good bjj/sub based fighter who also trains with MFS in Joe Doerkson, but Terrel is a lot more acclaimed and proven them Doerkson.

So we would get a wicked GNPer vs. a wicked BJJ guy and Im sure both will not mind to bang it out on the feet either.

I give the edge to Terrel.

Dave

Mitch...your guess is wrong...i have seen Riggs fight live in MN (ICC), and have seen tapes from RITC. To me if anyone is going to pick a guy based only on a UFC appearance then Terrell would be that guy with his quik KO over Lindland....my opninion is different then yours, but this fight is still a toss up...those who think Terrell will walk through Riggs are insane.

And what money rich..i mean mitch
(Inside joke for Old School fans)i never said i was betting.

Riggs..

AAHHHHH gotta love the internet wisdom. Comparing Terrell to Doerkson is like saying........ you know what nevermind.

riggs is just trying to increase his popularity/demand by being a mini-Baroni. And unfortunately in this sport it works!

I just feel bed for Joey is this fight happens.

Do I even need to say it?

Terrell

Terrell.

Terrell by jiu-jitsu clinic.

" My guess is that you formulated this opinion from watching Riggs' last UFC fight and from reading posts on this site."

If he formulated his opinion based on UG posts, he would be calling for Terrell to be given the MW title without the tedious formality of having to fight anyone else for it, since all fights would have foregone conclusions.

orcus,

that's actually true!

despite being possibly the most dangerous grappler in america, i think terrell could actually end this one standing.

"If he formulated his opinion based on UG posts, he would be calling for Terrell to be given the MW title without the tedious formality of having to fight anyone else for it, since all fights would have foregone conclusions."

LOL, Orcus is correct. I'm looking forward to this fight someday happening.

Terrel will win by sub or Ko! Dave is a bad mofo! I would love to see that fight! Dave will be the next UFC mw champ!

Terrel.

I'd take terrell by submission in this fight. Terrell doesn;t seem like one to talk much, he's too busy kicking ass and taking names..and souls