Riggs said he's fighting on the PPV

Riggs just called into a local radio station here in AZ (98 KUPD), and in between making some jokes about Varner's crank Riggs said he will be fighting on the Rampage PPV.

Given the seriousness of his injury, I don't know if he is just speaking in "best case scenario" but it was noteworthy none the less.

Interesting.

All the best for Riggs!! Phone Post 3.0

How convenient. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator where injuries and court cases make ppv's bahahahahaha ... Phone Post 3.0

I don't see what's wrong with this. The injury Rigg's had would keep him out until November and that's when the ppv is. Makes sense. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

I don't see what's wrong with this. The injury Rigg's had would keep him out until November and that's when the ppv is. Makes sense. Phone Post

Me neither. WAR Riggs!

Cindy

I didn't even know he was injured. So is fight master done?

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I don't see what's wrong with this. The injury Rigg's had would keep him out until November and that's when the ppv is. Makes sense. Phone Post

Yeah but wouldn't he only be able to train once November comes around? How long does that give him? Phone Post

MMA Playwright - Interesting.

Thehhheheeeeee! Phone Post

Ktaco - I didn't even know he was injured. So is fight master done?
Yes, the finals were supposed to be tomorrow but he got injured. Phone Post 3.0

I hope this isn't true. I'll consider shelling out the cash for this PPV if it's a good card, but Riggs vs Bronzoulis is in no way PPV worthy for me. Phone Post 3.0

This has already been announced guys.. a while ago... the finale for Fight Master has always had Nov 2nd PPV as the plan.

minotauro11 - I hope this isn't true. I'll consider shelling out the cash for this PPV if it's a good card, but Riggs vs Bronzoulis is in no way PPV worthy for me. Phone Post 3.0

This fight will be on Spike TV as part of the "prelims on Spike" heading into the PPV broadcast much like the UFC does. So the main event of this "Spike prelims" is Kendall Grove vs Keith "Ko Kid" Berry and the Finale fight will be the co-main event which is Joe Riggs vs Mike Bronzoulis. The rest of the prelims are still to be determined.

This is going to be a great card!

its pretty shitty to put the final of FightMaster on a PPV?

You think those TNA fans will shell out 30-40$ to see it?

Makes sense really. It may get more buys as people who have followed the fight master series may want to follow it to the end. Phone Post 3.0

that cat is badass

Mertvaya Ruka - its pretty shitty to put the final of FightMaster on a PPV?

You think those TNA fans will shell out 30-40$ to see it?

Read the post above. The Fight Master Finale fight will be free on Spike TV. You don't need to order the PPV in order to see this fight.