Riggs vs V.Silva....

Yeah, I know quit the stupid threads newbie blah blah blah.. But after seeing how hard J.Riggs punches, I thought why not. Who here thinks J. Riggs would put up a good one with "the Axe Murderer"... I know they are different weights too but I think riggs is bigger than both Sak and Hendo..

DRMMR

he would get his wig split. he being riggs. i like riggs and much props to him, but silva is lapping riggs in levels.

Silva takes his job to serious to be beat right now.

Anyone impressed with how hard that guy punches. When he was landing shots on dude's arms in the UFC debut, I couldn't believe that guys power... They need to put him in there with another banger so the fireworks will be lit.

"Anyone impressed with how hard that guy punches. When he was landing shots on dude's arms in the UFC debut, I couldn't believe that guys power... They need to put him in there with another banger so the fireworks will be lit."

Yes, he hits pretty hard. So do a lot of guys.

Silva almost killed Rampage last week. Please stop discussing

I agree supersonic he does hit hard. Hey did you know I used to be in a band, I play drums of course, called SUPERSONIC butterfly. I didn't pick the name out, just played in the band. We were like a heavy soundgarden. Maybe we can dicuss this since you don't approve of the original post.

DRMMR

drmmr-I love riggs, but you my friend, are an idiot.

Riggs... RIP

I dig Riggs, think the guy has tons of skills and talent and i cant wait to see him in the UFC again...i think he has a great chance at being the middleweight champ...with that said...if Rigg fought silva i dont think it would be pretty, and if Riggs traded with him.....well, lets just say the beating Silva gave to Jackson would look like a sweet dream.

Rickm... thanks man. I am just on here trying to have some fun. People on this board are way too serious sometimes. I am actually stoked that it's friday and I am about to go play some shows so I like to goof around when I am in a silly mood.
Of course I think Vanderlei would win but sometimes I like to hear what others think of my silly ideas...

Kinda like the thread I had where what if Heath Herrings next fight was agains a Midget (small person he he).. It would never happen but would be kinda funny. Or like Bob sapp vs Joe son...

Peace out dogs..

DRMMR

its stupid to even suggest it. its like barry bonds vs a high school pitcher, literally.

unless that hs pitcher posts on the OG. then you KNOW he's got skills.

LMAO @this, nothing against riggs, but what do you have against the guy for thinking of this matchup? he would get hurt

if no one at 205 can beat him, than there ain't no chance anyone at 185 can beat him.

although this is more realistic than that stupid thread claiming shonie carter could beat vanderlei.
that's like saying robbie lawler could beat fedor.

It was offered. Would be great