Riggs Withdraws From Diaz Fight

wouldn't that be the shit if troll or trolling became word of the year for 2009..

cesar controls what's posted on the news page.

it's not a random thread on the message board.

coming directly from cesar gracie, his manager and trainer, is a much more reliable source than a 3rd party "major website" reporting it.

and wolf's lair never confirmed the bisping/wand fight. mmabay confirmed it sighting "we know somebody at wolf's lair".

trolling about trolls is a brilliant gimmick though, let me tell you. you guys are so creative.

incredible minds at work. the thing that impresses me the most about the MENSA members here is their originality when it comes to comedy and clever internet tom foolery.

and to get 250 posts worth of it in 10 days from just one member like unity? truly blessed.

Sounds like a great replacement fight.

from what i read on cesar site is always true so i do not discredit this at all

Seems legit. Since when has GracieFighter trolled anyone before?

Five Ounces of Pain is reporting it as well, but they state GracieFighter as the source.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/07/24/report-diaz-vs-riggs-ii-is-off/

THP - Sounds like a great replacement fight.

It does? Quick- give me Baroni's last good win.

ohferfuxsakes - 
THP - Sounds like a great replacement fight.

No it doesn't...

Baroni 5 years ago...maybe

Diaz is going to walk through him as easy as he did with Shamrock...probably easier.

this

^that

Both Nick and Nate will be at our gym tomorrow doing a seminar. (I cant wait!) Maybe Ill get a chance to ask him if he has heard anything.

Trust me,Graciefighter.com is as reliable as any source in the business.

The Notorious OMG - cesar controls what's posted on the news page.
it's not a random thread on the message board.
coming directly from cesar gracie, his manager and trainer, is a much more reliable source than a 3rd party "major website" reporting it.

You guys don't think the Cesar Gracie camp is above a little gamesmanship? If it turns out they released this "report" just to get in Riggs's head before the fight, I wouldn't be that shocked.

wow

i'm enjoying this post kimogate world

everyone is paranoid as fuck

peeps out blinds

Daniel Plainview - 
In The Clinch - Seems legit. Since when has GracieFighter trolled anyone before?

Five Ounces of Pain is reporting it as well, but they state GracieFighter as the source.
http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/07/24/report-diaz-vs-riggs-ii-is-off/

GracieFighter should be all the source needed since Diaz is a GRACIE FIGHTER!

Yeah, but Joe Riggs isn't. Hence the suspicion...

Baroni will tap in under 5 min.

Isn't Riggs' manager Ken Pavia? Maybe he'll post on here and confirm.

http://mmamania.com/2009/07/24/report-joe-riggs-hospitalized-wont-rematch-nick-diaz-on-aug-15-in-strikeforce/

Sucks, hope Diesel is ok and fully recovers soon

what do you claim as a reliable source then... coming from riggs mouth himself? When has cesargracie ever posted anything false? Shut up with your troll calls. It's overdone.

Damn, I was really excited to see Riggs vs Diaz 2. Everyone here knows that fight would have been fucking crazy as hell. Bad blood been building up since their last fight!

I started this thread last night for the sole purpose of passing on info to my UG brothers & sisters. I saw it on cesargracie.com and provided a link. I went to bed shortly thereafter and discovered all this troll talk this morning. I assure you, I was not trolling -- just trying to share some info.

Regarding the news itself, I was looking forward to the fight -- yet another in a string of disappointing fight changes.

^^ Don't worry mate, the phrase 'troll' is thrown around here like it means nothing, which is effectively now the case.

Diaz V Baroni is a great fight for me. I really hope it happens, it will be exciting as hell, it's high stakes as Baroni really needs the win, plus he was training with Bisping leading up to 100.

I want to see Baroni smash Diaz, he deserves the success.