Rinaldo Santos dvd set review?

Has anyone seen Island martial arts newest bjj dvd set offering? They produced one of the best with the Rodrigo Medeiros set and hopefully this is half as good.

I got it a couple of weeks ago and couldnt be happier. Rinaldo is a great teacher. I have been training for about 6 months now and am a lowley white belt. So, I dont feel qualified to give a review here. But I can say I really like the DVDs. I train at Rinaldo's school in El Cerrito, CA.

ttt for the great Rinaldo

I received the set about 3 weeks ago.
The main comment I will make on these tapes is that they are covering areas which should be the base for anyone in Jiu-Jitsu. Rinaldo doesn't show the fanciest moves out there, but rather the basic movement with various options from each position. The tapes flow very well. Rinaldo definitely gets his "points" across on the importance of the movement or position. You know he is letting you know the "important" aspects of the moves!
Most of the subs are very practical, easy to remember which make them easy to apply later.
Personally, I think having a good understanding/knowledge of the basic to intermediate moves is key to having a good game later on. Alot of people are only looking for the fancy/crazy/newest moves/ideas from positions. These tapes give the structure to creating/getting to the other areas.
I really enjoyed these tapes and worth every penny. They should almost be mandatory to anyone getting into Jiu-Jitsu. I have been doing JJ for almost 10 years and still liked these very much! Many little details I will add to my game.
Thanks Rinaldo, good stuff!

ttt