Ring Girl Competition in Cicero

The hottest  girls (mostly Latin) will descend to WATERWORKS this coming Friday September 12th located at 2136 S Lombard Cicero Illinois 60804.

The Girls will be competing for Cash Prizes and the opportunity to perform their talents at Combat-Do Fighting Challenge 14 on the 27th of September.

This is an excellent opportunity to meet some of the guys fighting and some Hot Latin girls get there early the place will be packed!!

Master Bob Rules Again :-)

ttt

I'd like to take a whiff of their "talents!"

Why do I teach in a lower income town of Cicero? MMMMM let me think!

Very nice, how much?

AND THE WINNER IS:

COMBATDO - 

Gotta agree with xakx. That girl is by far the hottest shown yet.

The "Hottest" girls in Cicero Illinois are probably already taken,but TTT for hyperbole promoting.

ttt

/v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetype /v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetype /v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetype /v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetype /v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetype  /v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetype /v:stroke/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:f/v:formulas/v:path/o:lock/v:shapetype/v:imagedata/v:shape

crowbar -  The "Hottest" girls in Cicero Illinois are probably already taken,but TTT for hyperbole promoting.

The hottest girls in Illinois come with me to combat-do for a training day with Shonie Carter ;)

i just moved to berwyn. i seen your event up on the marquee right around the corner from where i moved. hope to make it out to it.

cheers,

jj

Xakx reminds me of Igor Zinoviev.