RING OF COMBAT (Who's Going? 2)

Damn it... now I'm going to ttt that thread 'cause of you.

stop being modest!

LA DONNA BACK OUT OF ONE FIGHT.HE HAD FAMILY PROBLEMS.NEVER BACK OUT BEFORE

"so Brendan, who are you fighting?

Arias"

As of now I do not believe I will be fighting on this card, just finalized things with the IFL for a fight with Alex Shoenauer on the April 4th show, a lil short notice, but I'm used to it at this point, half of my fights have been on 2 weeks or less and one was only 4 days notice

LOL, Guido, you type like a caveman. You don't have to explain to that
pencilneck why you backed out of a fight.

TTT for Anthony GUIDO Ladonna

How much are bleachers seats? I would never sit anywhere else. You're right there in the action.

But why? Those are the best seats (angle/view-wise 'cause you're right above the ring as opposed to far away), imo.

If Binky is fighting then yes.

" maybe they just said you were on the card and you weren't supposed to be...seems like they do that sometimes"

Yes, they do.

Ill have my game plan for this year pretty soon, one doctor visit left. Nothing set as of yet.

Had every intention to have a match in Nov or Dec of 2007 but got a really bad injury thats totally sent things into a tailspin for me.

I had built up momentum after 2 good performances but people forget fast and its frustrating watching time pass you by.

My brother is graduating that weekend so I'll be missing out on this card. Maybe I'll be back in ROC for June...

ttt

^ marpal, get this guy (Focker) on your show. Not kidding.

dude you backed like 5 times or maybe they just said you were on the card and you weren't supposed to be...seems like they do that sometimes

Get the Facts straight NJ!

Hey, I just seen that the full card is up. AWESOME bouts, marpal.

I'm rooting for Carmine Zocchi, Constantinos Phillipou, Anthony Budion, Anthony LaDonna, and Alexis Aquino.

Okay, now all I gotta do is go buy tickets!

P.S. marpal, when I get there can I get a t-shirt, hat, etc. just for being ROC's biggest fan? A hug will do though, btw.

Hey, I just tried getting two bleacher seats and it says they're not available. When did these tickets go out on sale?? The bleacher seats are sold out already? Those are the best seats, imo!

aw...

^ lol

Stop patronizin' me!

IT WAS A SYMPATHY AWW :)