RIP Bryan Joplin

holy crap i fought him in my second ammy fight in cali. he was a good fighter and a good person.

EDIT- RIP, my thoughts are with his family & friends

-MM

sad loss. RIP

sad loss. RIP

Terrible news... I just got an email telling me about this... Bryan was a really cool guy I met him a couple years ago at a grappling tournament....

Thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family

MountainMedic - 

seriously unbreakable. i don't know what your intentions are when you do that stuff, but timing is everything. and yours is usually way off. voted down.

and this should be a sticky-MM

Heaven or hell, that's what matters. You can't bring this man back but you can save others. We dont know his heart. Only God (Jesus Christ) does. When I die there will be no question of whether I knew Jesus Christ. Knowbody will say. I hope he knew Jesus? I am sad too about his death too, you jerks. Like I said I knew Brian & Trained with him too. Great guy, But I never heard him talk about the Lord Jesus Christ & like I said before I am not afraid of your feelings, I am afraid that you people don't know The One (Jesus Christ)that can send your soul into hell forever. That's real whether you like what God's word says or not.  I really do care about people. That's why I am on here saying this. God Bless! B Warren 

howsyourhead - I am sure he will find eternal peace whether he 'knew Jesus' or not

No doubt. He was a good person, thats what counts. Not what cult he belongs too or buys into

This is not true. You will never have peace if you dont know Jesus Christ. This is what the HOLY Bible teaches. There is only one God (Jesus Christ) & only one way to the Father through His Son Jesus Christ!

RIP

mmafan342 - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 
howsyourhead - I am sure he will find eternal peace whether he 'knew Jesus' or not

No doubt. He was a good person, thats what counts. Not what cult he belongs too or buys into

This is not true. You will never have peace if you dont know Jesus Christ. This is what the HOLY Bible teaches. There is only one God (Jesus Christ) & only one way to the Father through His Son Jesus Christ!

THIS ISNT THE PLACE WARREN. STFU

RIP, Sorry for your loss.
This is the place!

IrishFighter110 - LOL Warren. You really think you are a good Christian but you have alot to learn. You are one of these bible thumpers that thinks they know it all.

Only God can judge him. And by the sounds of things he was a a very cool guy even according to yourself. He is in Heaven now.

You can be a good person according to man's standards & still go to hell cause you never knew the creator of all things God (Jesus Christ), he (Brian ) was cool, & your not God (Jesus Christ), I Hope & Pray he is in heaven. but we dont know for sure.That's why it is so important to be right with the Lord Jesus Christ. I don't judge He (Jesus Christ) does.   

RIP

Sorry to hear about your friend. Mr. Unbreakable, keep your religious opinions to yourself. Pay your respects and move on, nobody cares to hear your opinion on life and death on this thread.

WhatIsMMA - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 
IrishFighter110 - LOL Warren. You really think you are a good Christian but you have alot to learn. You are one of these bible thumpers that thinks they know it all.

Only God can judge him. And by the sounds of things he was a a very cool guy even according to yourself. He is in Heaven now.

You can be a good person according to man's standards & still go to hell cause you never knew the creator of all things God (Jesus Christ), he (Brian ) was cool, & your not God (Jesus Christ), I Hope & Pray he is in heaven. but we dont know for sure.That's why it is so important to be right with the Lord Jesus Christ. I don't judge He (Jesus Christ) does.   

I judge too. I find you to be a sanctimonious faggot who should spend more time training then praying. You are a failed poster as much as you a failed fighter. Stay off these boards. no one likes you.

I respect real fighters like Brian & he will be missed. I don't respect jerks like you guys that don't have the balls to fight but just hide behind there tough little "typeing fingers". I don't need to say anymore, God (Jesus Christ) will deal with you sooner or later. I'll still pray He (Jesus Christ) will grab your attention & change your hearts. For His purpose & His glory! B Warren

breaks out megaphone

ATTENTION PEOPLE-This isn't the place to attack warren. This is the place to PAY OUR RESPECTS to a fallen brother.

I am now going to delete my post addressing Mr Warren, and I request you do the same. I had no intention of distracting from the intent of this thread, and I am sorry that this is where it went.

If you want to yell at Mr Warren (or agree with him, fair is fair) do it here Quote for the UFC

Thanks for listening-MM

RIP

Sorry for your loss.

RIP

Mr Unbreakable you are a disrespectful prick. Your holier than though sermon is unnecessary on a thread like this. Asshole.

Sorry for your loss, sounds like he was a great person...

RIP

RIP