RIP Bryan Joplin

majikman - Mr Unbreakable you are a disrespectful prick. Your holier than though sermon is unnecessary on a thread like this. Asshole.

You guys are gay, I got more respect for Brian than you will ever know. Plus you guys are so blind you missed the point I made. Get right with God (Jesus Christ) don't blame me for your unhappness. B Warren

ur-a-fkn-fruitcake.

You always take a set of bongo-drums to someones funeral ??

You found God, but lost respect, dignity and alot more....

RIP Bryan

Mods,

Please delete Warren's posts.

RIP Bryan.

Very sorry man, RIP

rip

Wow, the guy only posted that he "hoped he knew Jesus Christ". What's wrong with that? Evidently, knowing Jesus has brought Mr. U some happiness and he hopes this fella had the same experience. Heck, I love Hawaii and I hope the guy got to see Hawaii before he died.

Mr.Unbreakable -  I hope he knew Jesus Christ! Brian Warren

Fuck you Brian.

Rest in Peace

Rest in Peace

The Milkman - Wow, the guy only posted that he "hoped he knew Jesus Christ". What's wrong with that? Evidently, knowing Jesus has brought Mr. U some happiness and he hopes this fella had the same experience. Heck, I love Hawaii and I hope the guy got to see Hawaii before he died.

When people hate God (Jesus Christ) I get this alot. It really is sad. They have no idea how much better their life would be if they would just be humble repent of their sins & put The Lord Jesus Christ 1st in their lives.

RIP

RIP

Brian was considered a little brother to me and my family. He will be missed FOREVER by many!

Love you bro
RD

edited because this isnt the appropriate thread for what I posted... Ill move it to BW's begging for a beating thread RIP, my condolences for the family and friends. You might have lost a loved one, but you got a bigger angel.

rip

RIP Mr Joplin

My condolences to his friends and family.

Brian Warren, you are a low class piece of shit. Please kill yourself.

RIP for Bryan.

STFU for Brian.  Take that bible thumpin' shit somewhere else.  Have some respect for the people who want to pay their condolences without having to listen to you drone on about your invisible sky daddy that a bunch of nomads made up for their kid's fairy tales 2,000 years ago.