RIP Jeremy Williams, 1 year later

Damn, a year already.

RIP

a true up and comer !

ttt

A YEAR?!!

Wow - RIP Jeremy

Grapple TV has a DVD coming out any day,be watching for it,soooooooooooo many instructors came together and gave there time for this special DVD,with beny's going to his wife and kidds,miss ya bro.

I knew him personally from college friends I trained with.  Really good guy.

Im certain the people who knew him well lost a great person!!!!

How are his wife and child doing?

R.I.P.!!!!

RIP  and not forgotten. 

Rest in Peace

RIP sad, makes you think about friends you lost over the years

I had a feeling I would find threads on here about Jeremy. Although this year has been very long in alot of ways, it seems like yesterday, I was hanging out with Jeremy, weather it was at the track riding bikes or getting kneed in the stomach in the gym, or just hanging out laughing with our silly friend. I still pass by his number in my phone and cant make myself delete it. I know that unfortunately, my caller id will never show his name again, but I know that when I see his name, or number, or face, on the net or in a mag, I will never forget to at least attempt to be 1% of as good a person that he was. To this day, I haven't met anyone even close to as giving and caring as him. The guy would do anything for almost anyone even if he just met you. Even when people did something wrong or bad (like cuss in his gym lol) and he made them pay in the gym, he would still be there smiling, making jokes and laughing with them later. He is a never ending inspiration to us all IMO, and Im sure plenty agree. He will never be forgotten that is for sure. RIP old friend. I guess Ill just catch ya on the flip side.

Brad McCall

It was good to see him on Strikeforce last night in Nam's corner.

howsyourhead - I had a feeling I would find threads on here about Jeremy. Although this year has been very long in alot of ways, it seems like yesterday, I was hanging out with Jeremy, weather it was at the track riding bikes or getting kneed in the stomach in the gym, or just hanging out laughing at our silly friend. I still pass by his number in my phone and cant make myself delete it. I know that unfortunately, my caller id will never show his name again, but I know that when I see his name, or number, or face, on the net or in a mag, I will never forget to at least attempt to be 1% of as good a person that he was. To this day, I haven't met anyone even close to as giving and caring as him. The guy would do anything for almost anyone even if he just met you. Even when people did something wrong or bad (like cuss in his gym lol) and he made them pay in the gym, he would still be there smiling, making jokes and laughing with them later. He is a never ending inspiration to us all IMO, and Im sure plenty agree. He will never be forgotten that is for sure. RIP old friend. I guess Ill just catch ya on tghe flip side.

Touching post Brad. I know that this loss had a dramatic effect on you and the rest of his brothers.

Brad McCall

TTT

Miss you jeremy thinking about you lots! RIP!!

TTT....he was always a cool cat....

ttt

Brad McCall said it all.

RIP, Jeremy.

I rock the Apex memorial shirt all the time.
RIP brother

What happened to him? I didn't even know that he passed!On my DVR, I still have him choking a Japanese fighter out cold on IFL. . . What a triangle set-up clinic that was!!!

RIP Aloha

RIP