RIP Joe Camacho

Dale_Gribble_BJJ - WTF? Hope this is not a stupid question, but did he have any illnesses, or was it out of the blue?

Completely unexpected. MMA and BJJ lost a great one today.

RIP

Very sad. RIP

RIP Phone Post

RIP Phone Post 3.0

MRXC - I was literally thinking about this heart issue and its correlation to MMA last night. Struve and Hardy have had issues recently as well as the deaths directly related to heart issues.

What's going on in MMA? The NFL has 1000+ guys who are way bigger, jacked or jacked/fat and they don't have these month to month heart related medical scares.

Yeah, but NFL players don't do the insane amount of cardio fighters do for years.

This trend worries me, as I've developed a heart arrhythmia in the last year. That sentence about him waking up screaming hits home since many times I'll be roused from sleep with my heart pounding, my arm numb, and a burning sensation all through my upper torso. Shit is scary.

^ yeah man it's some scary stuff.  Alot of unknown factors going on.

Every1's suddenly passing RIP Phone Post 3.0

RIP Joe Phone Post 3.0

RIP

MRXC - I was literally thinking about this heart issue and its correlation to MMA last night. Struve and Hardy have had issues recently as well as the deaths directly related to heart issues.

What's going on in MMA? The NFL has 1000+ guys who are way bigger, jacked or jacked/fat and they don't have these month to month heart related medical scares.

They dont cut weight either. Playing with your bodies fluid/ion balance can be extremely strenuous.

Heart attack is an umbrella term so the deaths of these fighters could have very little in common with one another. Research needs to be done. This is too many, too young.

RIP

Flame_retardant - 

Yeah, but NFL players don't do the insane amount of cardio fighters do for years.

This trend worries me, as I've developed a heart arrhythmia in the last year. That sentence about him waking up screaming hits home since many times I'll be roused from sleep with my heart pounding, my arm numb, and a burning sensation all through my upper torso. Shit is scary.

Uh, you need to see a cardiologist.

RIP-joe camacho. Condolences to his friends and family.
I met him at UFC gym in Rosemead CA and was a super down to earth guy. RIP bro Phone Post 3.0

Sad man. Just heard. I was hoping it wasnt true. RIP Joe Boxer

RIP

Damn, I just got home from bjj and my instructor said that he cut weight on Saturday and Sunday to compete in the bjj world's in Long Beach. It's still hard to believe, rest in peace Joe Camacho. Phone Post 3.0

Ham and Egger - 
Flame_retardant - 

I Did.

His response after putting a monitor on me for three days was precisely this: "There's something physically wrong with you, we just don't know what it is."

Modern medicine isn't as advanced as you would think.

RIP....

Flame_retardant - 
Ham and Egger - 
Flame_retardant - 

I Did.

His response after putting a monitor on me for three days was precisely this: "There's something physically wrong with you, we just don't know what it is."

Modern medicine isn't as advanced as you would think.

It actually is, just not for us normal people. If some rich guy had your symptoms, he'd get the medical attention that would find the issue. I cant believe that if Sylvester Stallone suffered your symptoms, that he'd get the same response, but that's a different discussion altogether.

RIP to Joe Camacho, like others have mentioned, an old school MMA guy who was a huge part of the socal BJJ scene. Such a great a guy.