RITC 61 - This Friday Night !!!!

Thanks Ray.

John,

My email went to shit, lost your email address. What is it again? JPet@aol.com?? Or can you email me it along with your phone number to adam@globalmma.com?

Thanks in advance.

Green looks good on ya!

Funny how RITC and Gladiator Challenge both have same level of fighters...but G Challenge tix are like 65 and RITC are 25.

That Homer Moore is a busy man.

RITC has the best venue around also, not to mention an awesome cage!!

But... I smell a NEW EVENT COMING to ARIZONA~!

TTT for RITC and MMA in AZ~!
Best wishes to all of the fighters...

Hi Adam - my e-mail address is JPet1234@aol.com.

E-mail me and I'll send you my phone number. I will be in Canada from May 1 - May 9.

RITC 62 ( May 15 ) Casa Grande

RITC 63 ( Jun 11 ) Phoenix ( Dodge Theater )

TTT good luck to all fighters should be a great night of action!

Wreck,
I apologize if you were sincere, oh and don't worry about the "ugly stick", not an issue for meI , sorry it is for some of your crew.

Cube, your post was refreshing although a little hypocritical. My life is very positive and that is where the strength to stand up for those I feel are treated unfairly comes from. Don't attack and I won't defend.

I love the positive elements of this sport and get a lot of enjoyment out of it, that is why I "defend" it.

TTT for the class acts involved in this sport.

Hi jaseprobst - for RITC 61 if you mention the Press Release or copy it you can get in for just $20 with no additional fees. That $20 gets you:

1. 10-12 quality fights

2. a $40M state of the art venue at Dodge Theater

3. also on tap for RITC 61 is JumboTron, 4 deejays with great sound system, and new ring girls.

What did we do with the old ring girls ? and can I have one ?

Good luck to all the Fighters tonight.

"GrappleGirl"

RITC 61 will be unbelievable !!!! Enjoy the show !!

Oh man it is friday and I can't sit still, what fun tonite will be.

going to pinch my self to make sure I am not dreaming
Justin "Evil"

Fantastic RITC 61 show just hours away.

Mark Kerr will be in attendance.

I just tried to call and order tickets and they wouldn't give the discount. I mentioned the UG and I mentioned the press release. Do I just have to go down there to get my tickets? I wanted to get there close to the start of the event and just pick them up and will call.