RITC 66 Thanks Tri-Valley (Nov 13)

therazor- how's CM goin??

i disagree with you Ray. gabe hasnt been on his back at all (as a pro), so no one has any reason to know what would happen. in the king of the cage fight, he was never in danger by you on the ground (or standing), so how can you comment about his jiu-jitsu or wrestling?

I predict Gabe will beat Robert however he wants, and ill put money on it too.

Talking to Carlos and some of the guys who train with Gabe. I here that Gabe's ground game has really improved. I think Robert and Gabe is gonna be a good fight.

ttt.
good luck to carlos also

f**k carlos, i hope they break his legs, and beat his big mouth wife with them...he fits in perfect with the other liars...

"Jpet, can you do me a favor and post this on MMA.TV's forum for me. I don't have a membership/password.

To all of those who are so confident in Gabe Rivas, I have this to say. First of all, I am a huge Rivas fan. I feel that he is one of the nicest
fighters I have ever met. That being said, this is not directed toward Gabe; but rather, to all his big mouth followers. If you want to see Gabe
lose keeping adding fuel to the fire. If you want him to win then just, ssssshhhhhhhh!!!! I have been extremely busy with school, and am doing my
best to get some training in here and there, but I promise you all one thing. This fight is going to be of the heezee! I have not decided how I will approach this fight, but I promise you that I don't plan to get my first k.o. from Gabe, and I do plan on seeing this fight go out of the first, possibly second round, so I will be coming in, in shape

Train hard Gabe and tell your cronies to zip it before they make this fight tougher than anyone anticipated. Buy your tickets, this ones gonna be a barn burner!!!"

Robert Maldonado

Cant wait to see Efram fight, he has trained with Mike Buell, Tom Proctor and Rick Roufus, and I have even trained some with him, he is a strong fighter and I mean he has a ton of heart and will never give up he justs keep's comming! Id love to see him get his shot in RITC! way to go..

best wishes
Shannon "The Cannon" all the way from IRAQ~!

Thanks, All I wanted to see is that noone is counting Gabe out of every fight, I think Gabe is a good fighter and trains hard and deserves his wins, he earns them.Stienbiess for you to even consider that Gabe may beat Varner, shows that you are not counting him completlry out. Off to read the U.F.C.

"we can debate this for ever, and I got the fight on tape....but the triangle was secured...until I fucked up and went for the armbar... I also had a tight Mir lock on him..."

ok ill give you that, and ill leave it alone. everything thats typed gets taken out of context by everyone(including me).

we've both seen the tape and we both know how the fight went, so we can leave it at that.

ttt

rivas better like life on his back vs. varner because thats where he'll be if jamie can avoid the ko standing.

I have respect for Rivas, he has proved he is a KO puncher. Do I think he will beat Varner, no, but it is possible if he lands his bombs. RICHIE REYES WHEN ARE YOU FIGHTING AGAIN? Also good luck to all the boys from the Devils Den.

Ray Steinbeiss

ttt

Thanks Ray My guys have been training pretty hard. I am not sure when i am going to fight again shoot me an e-mail with your number. reyesrichie@hotmail.com

TTT for RITC :)

"GrappleGirl"

ttt

TTT

"GrappleGirl"

Congrats to Gabe on his tko of tim carey this weekend in mexico.Lookout Sherdog ko hall of fame Rivas is looking for the top spot, who will get in his way?

ttt

ttt