OK

the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

T4

G

E

E

K

How the deuce did I miss this? Another classic HPK thread.

Cheers bro

:) This ones a keepah Geek, you will LOVE

Hong Kong Phooey - 
the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

T4

G

E

E

K

Cheers bro

Dude, I commute 3 hours a day to work on public transit, you have no idea how much I love the vids you post. They make my days go faster bro, keep it up homeslice!

the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

T4

G

E

E

K

Cheers bro

Dude, I commute 3 hours a day to work on public transit, you have no idea how much I love the vids you post. They make my days go faster bro, keep it up homeslice!

Delighted ! yet exhausted the library. Best MMA docs in the last 20 years , you have them all now.

I could never find Rites but someone uploaded it to Dailymotion and i knew Bobby would be happier

than pissed if i posted it :). He had his day with it and it still holds up. Hes a Phuckhead but hes the Steven Spielberg of MMA. I proclaimed him that . :)

I think i posted every relevant MMA Doc there is including Spencers.

Wheres inf0 ?

I just sat down and watched this, it's phantastic, thanks again for posting it Phone Post

Hong Kong Phooey - 
the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

T4

G

E

E

K

Cheers bro

Delighted ! yet exhausted the library. Best MMA docs in the last 20 years , you have them all now.

I could never find Rites but someone uploaded it to Dailymotion and i knew Bobby would be happier

than pissed if i posted it :). He had his day with it and it still holds up. Hes a Phuckhead but hes the Steven Spielberg of MMA. I proclaimed him that . :)

Wheres inf0 ?

Seriously dude, I can't thank you enough for posting all these vids.

inf0's still kicking around and posting but it's hard to recognize him with his new SN BENDOver 209 Top Team #1 hahaha. I'll tell him you were asking about him when I see him tomorrow.

Thanks to HKP for sharing this classic, a personal favorite

And thanks to Mr Razak for just one of many great "mma" docs

Pro Ice thank you sir

UGCTT Captain America - 

I just sat down and watched this, it's phantastic, thanks again for posting it Phone Post

yeah Cap its a great Doc !

the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
the geek - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

T4

G

E

E

K

Cheers bro

Wheres inf0 ?

Seriously dude, I can't thank you enough for posting all these vids.

inf0's still kicking around and posting but it's hard to recognize him with his new SN BENDOver 209 Top Team #1 hahaha. I'll tell him you were asking about him when I see him tomorrow.

L0L0L0f0

Pro Ice - 

Thanks to HKP for sharing this classic, a personal favorite

And thanks to Mr Razak for just one of many great "mma" docs

here here Ice ! Yeah Razak is teh shnizzle .

HKP

ttt Phone Post

the geek - 

ttt Phone Post

Memorial weekend bump

IN Phone Post

this one is a killer

Bump for anyone who didn't get a chance to watch this awesome doc. Phone Post

Thanks for such a great doc Bobby! And thanks to HKP for posting.

I first saw this over 10 years ago on VHS, but I haven't had a VCR for ages. I wanted to share it with friends, because it is fascinating.

There are so many things I watch and can't remember I even saw them. This was so good, I feel like I remember everything, and I haven't even re-watched it yet!

1 Like

it is before its time and really entertaining with Egan and Enson , guys are welcome

1 Like

Sub Phone Post 3.0