" Rites Of Passage " - Razak

I remember I sold this tape on ebay back in the late 90’s and the man himself emailed me threatening me that he was “going to find me”. I felt so bad that he thought I was bootlegging his tapes (I wasn’t) that I supported anything he’s done since then. I really enjoy his stuff, dude is talented at film making. Surprised he hasn’t done more and maybe branched out to other topics.

1 Like
1 Like

TTT 4 @williepep

1 Like
1 Like

3t

1 Like

He recall he said he has the footage of Tito Ortiz being KO’d by Lee Murray. That’s what I really want to see.

@Bobby_Razak

Tito wasn’t KO’ed.

1 Like

Pat Militech’s version

“So it’s four o’clock in the morning and they had everybody leave the club, right? Well, the UFC had bussed us all over there but they didn’t have a bus to take us back. It’s down to Mark, me [Pat Miletich], Tony Fryklund, Chuck Liddell, Tito [Ortiz] and Lee Murray. Lee Murray’s crew was still there, Tito’s crew was also still there. I walked out the back door to go in the alley. Tito’s buddy jumped on my back. He jumped on my back and acted like he had me in a choke hold, just messing around, you know? Then I felt him get ripped off of me. I turned around and Tony Fryklund had HIM in a chokehold, and was really choking him. The guy looked like a mouse that just got trapped in a mousetrap; his eyes were popping out and obviously he wasn’t breathing. Tony thought he was actually attacking me – that’s the only reason he did it. So I turned round and told Tony to let him go, and Tony let him go. Then Tito’s buddy turned around and basically said ‘what the f*** are you doing?’ to Tony. Well, when he said that, one of Lee Murray’s buddies, that one guy who kind of took care of us all week long, thought this guy was actually trying to fight us, so he ran out of the crowd and cracked this kid with a right hand and knocked him out cold… The entire alley erupted into a huge brawl. I was just standing there, and there were bodies flying all over the place. I was confused how it all happened, because it happened so fast. I was standing there with my mouth open like ‘what the hell is going on?’ I looked over and Chuck Liddell was with his back against the wall, knocking people out that were trying to go after him. Then I looked over and there’s Tito directly past me, taking his coat off, going after Lee Murray, and Lee Murray’s backing up the alley taking his jacket off. Both their jackets come off, and Tito throws a left hook at Lee Murray and misses, and right as he missed, Lee Murray counters with, like, a five-punch combo, landed right on the chin, and knocked Tito out. OUT. Tito fell face-first down to the ground, and then Lee Murray stomped him on the face a couple of times with his boots.”

Lee Murray’s version

Lee Murray explains the sequence of events leading up to the altercation with Tito Ortiz: “I was speaking to him at fight, in the club, we was chattin. Pat and a few other guys were talking. We went outside and there was some commotion. I couldn’t really see what was going on. Me and my friend were trying to break it with Pat and a few others and it kicked off. One guy tried to hit my friend and I jumped in and that’s when Tito jumped in on me. I think the guy I stepped in on was one of his friends. Then he is coming to me. Pat and three other guys stepped between us. Then, his friend got knocked out cold. I was laughing, he seen me and took his jacket off. I took my jacket off, my watch off and put it in my pocket. He come running at me throwing punches and I smacked him up.”

I recall Tito’s version was he slipped because of wearing dress shoes.

I have Murray’s version from prison stating that Tito wasn’t KO’ed.

1 Like

Eyeroll GIF by Wellington Paranormal

1 Like

Boone Jenner Shoes GIF by Columbus Blue Jackets

Care to throw up a healthy bet?

We can have a Moderator hold the money.

1 Like

Let’s go Hessian!!

1 Like

Old school dead president?

1 Like

Hessian,

Please pick-up the White Courtesy Phone.

1 Like

1 Like

No Way Reaction GIF

1 Like