Road House Release Date in Jeopardy after ‘AI’ lawsuit Petitions to Block Distribution of McGregor Movie

The new Road House movie, a remake of the 1989 cult classic starring Patrick Swayze, is scheduled for release on March 21 through Amazon Video. But a new lawsuit filed against MGM Studios and its parent company, Amazon Studios, could delay the film’s release — or shelve the flick altogether.
The copyright for Road House , previously owned by United Artists, is alleged to have reverted back to screenwriter R. Lance Hill last November. That termination clause put pressure on Amazon Studios — also mired in the SAG-AFTRA strike — to complete the troubled project before the Nov. 10 deadline.

https://www.si.com/fannation/mma/ufc/mcgregor-gyllenhaal-road-house-streaming

“McGregor Movie”

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

1 Like

“I’ve also sat watching a film on my computer, or in different places, and been so profoundly moved,” McGregor said. “If the job of a story is to move people, I have been moved in both forms. I’m a deep lover of cinema and the theatrical release – but I also do really embrace the streaming world.”

The Conman’s not wrong! But lol @ implying the 2024 remake of Road House that nobody asked for is somehow a moving story…:rofl:

And hilarious that dude has them by the balls. Red panty night with Conman strikes again! But for real this time.