Robbie Lawler fights in 5 days. Let the hype begin

IMO the most exciting champion we have at the moment. He gets into incredible wars and his level of aggression is incredible. The crazy thing is he doesn't always dominate hell in his last he just narrowly won it .. he simply goes to war he just throws with a willingness to go out on his shield that is admirable.

Won't ever miss a fight he is in.

The top Asian fighter in MMA. 3/4 Filipino.

Billyz - IMO the most exciting champion we have at the moment. He gets into incredible wars and his level of aggression is incredible. The crazy thing is he doesn't always dominate hell in his last he just narrowly won it .. he simply goes to war he just throws with a willingness to go out on his shield that is admirable.

Won't ever miss a fight he is in.

You know who else used to get into incredible wars with an incredible level of aggression? Some of them narrow victories?

Manny Pacman!

The UFC needs to have you do their commercials seriously! Your videos have me more hyped for the fights than they do. Vote up! Phone Post 3.0

i m not sold on t-wood

Wish Zuffa put as much promo behind Robbie as they did a certain Irish fighter with zero ground game. :-(

How can you not love this guy? Favourite champ currently. This tribute perfectly sums up why he's the greatest. Gets me so pumped everything I watch it, cheers Matt! Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley -

You ripped off that Brattmamley guy from sherdog. Seen this thread before Phone Post 3.0

I loved it when he straightened Linlind's legs out after KTFO'ing him

Such a great fighter

My favorite champ Phone Post 3.0

Robbie is the fucking man. This was posted before, I had to re-post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7kgmbPd_O0

607p4p -
BrattMamley -

You ripped off that Brattmamley guy from sherdog. Seen this thread before Phone Post 3.0
Awesome vid! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks yall Phone Post 3.0

Fight4Food - Imagine midget connor vs ruthless

Dont be scared mcgrr cock suckers Phone Post 3.0
Your SN should read:

Shit4Brains. Phone Post 3.0

Lawler is awesome, can't wait to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0

T-wood gunna be the new champ on Saturday night 

Can't wait

Fight4Food -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Fight4Food - Imagine midget connor vs ruthless

Dont be scared mcgrr cock suckers Phone Post 3.0
Your SN should read:

Shit4Brains. Phone Post 3.0
And u nonsense outlaw cock mcnuget 4ever did i do it right?

Yes y do, dont be angry keybord or bbl jj master show some love haha, ok ok u can burn yourself now no1 will even notice that, show love to yourself now big throut Phone Post 3.0
Hmmm, apologies, I had no idea you were severely retarded. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome video! It gave me goosebumps! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah. The guys (insert slow drawn out stoned rogan voice) an annnniiiiimmmmmmmaaal. I hope he knocks out Woodley and then fights Maia or Thompson...... Or both. Phone Post 3.0