Robbie Lawler vs Hector Lombard??

First off I think Robbie beats red king in a 5 round fight, but the next logical fight is Hector if he gets past burkman. Also I understand they're teammates, but killa B and Douglas Lima fought(both from ATT)

So with that said, who do you got? Phone Post 3.0

I would much rather see Lombard vs Hendricks.

Ministry of Truth - I would much rather see Lombard vs Hendricks.
I would too. Let Roberto chill for a bit Phone Post 3.0

I see Robbie fucking up Hector if he goes into full "last minute Robbie" mode.

Funny thing about Lawler is he is definitely beatable but he's so tough that its gonna be a war for anyone who can beat him. He's so fun to watch and I originally thought Hendricks beat him but I didn't care as I was so happy Lawler won. After watching fight again I have Lawler 1, 4, 5 but close fight. I want Lawler vs Hendricks again.

Kindly - I see Robbie fucking up Hector if he goes into full "last minute Robbie" mode.
Lol at "last minute Robbie" Phone Post 3.0

That's my vote. Phone Post 3.0

This is the fight to make Phone Post 3.0

Last Minute Robbie... Joining the ranks of Motivated Penn!?!?!

Incomplete Tent Person - Last Minute Robbie... Joining the ranks of Motivated Penn!?!?!
I think it should! Look at what last minute Robbie did to manhoef and johny! Phone Post 3.0

The question is how does diaz Lawler end now? Ko repeat for diaz? Styles make fights and thats the style that beats him, again imo Phone Post 3.0

I'm claiming the rights to "Last minute Robbie" btw, folks just in case :) Phone Post 3.0