ROBBIE LAWLER WRECKS SILVA @ 185 IMO

THAT IS ALL BEACHES.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Robbie couldnt even stand with Nick Diaz, and barely beat Scott fucking Smith. Anderson can tie one hand behind his back and kick robbies ass

No.

STFU

I want some of what your smoking!

JimmersonzGlove - Silva all day, but I still like that matchup more than a Cote rematch. I still want to see Manhoef vs Silva....best two mins in television history.

I agree that would be very entertaining vs Manhoef, see what silva's strategy would be to finish him off.

IMO, Robbie Lawler would get KO'd about 5X worse than what Nick Diaz did to him.

still with rob as exc champ its at least a match they can sell that makes sense

silva would own lawler all day as well 99% of the fighters in the ufc today

^^^id say 100% of the ufc mdwts nowadays..there isnt anyone that is at or close to his level in striking, and on the ground there are guys that are close but they are terrible at striking...

Manhoef needs to come to the ufc NOW...give him a few easy fights and throw him against A SIlva..that is the only fight that i can get excited about when A SIlva is involved...

lol anderson would win against lawler with his hands tied to his feet.

EightBall - 
totalwreckage - ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Robbie couldnt even stand with Nick Diaz, and barely beat Scott fucking Smith. Anderson can tie one hand behind his back and kick robbies ass

Anderson couldn't even stand with Ryo Chonan.

people do improve. you have to reach all the way back to his Chonan fight to find a criticism. I wonder if Anderson had the same level training he does now back when he fought Chonan. I doubt it.

Chonan was getting stroked like a drum and won the fight via scissor-tackle to ankle-lock in the final moments of the fight. It was a beautiful sub but it's also the definition of desperation win...

"Robbie couldnt even stand with Nick Diaz, and barely beat Scott fucking Smith."

The end.