Roberto "Cyborg" Abreu Seminar / Savannah, GA

Multiple time Mundial, Pan, and Grapplers Quest champion Roberto "Cyborg" Abreu will be in Savannah, Georgia on Saturday, July 23rd conducting a gi seminar at Serg BJJ. Along with being one of the best grapplers in the world Cyborg was a member of the Brazilian National Wrestling Team and he is an avid paddleboarder. Email me at michaelsergi@yahoo.com or on facebook at sergbjj to reserve your space. This seminar is open to students from other schools and teams.

Thank you,

Sergi

ttt

John,

Of course. Yes, by all means, come see us the first week in June. We would love to have you. Hit me up on fb.

Sergi

John,

Of course. Yes, by all means, come see us the first week in June. We would love to have you. Hit me up on fb.

Sergi

t t t

Traven's gonna disown you Sergi :P

Cool Phone Post

How much $ Phone Post

Warcraft: Send me an email or fb message and I will provide you with all of the details with price breakdowns.

Thank you,

Sergi

ttt

ttt

ttt

One of the best seminars I've ever been too.  I'd say how Cyborg has it organized is also near the tops.  Warm ups, skill building, through the techs.  Everything flowed.  

BrCutter,

Very nice! Thank you for sharing.

Sergi

ttt

ttt

ttt

dustyaguas: Thank you for the bump up. Love to have you at the seminar. I sent an invite to Aurash as well.

I will definitely be there, thank you sir! No way I would miss it. Phone Post

Who is this Cyborg? Phone Post